Burst/Season 1 Shu Kurenai x Zac's Sister Reader

Start from the beginning

"I don't know. I've never seen her before."

"But you're a supreme four member, right? So how come you don't know who she is?"

Honcho asked as Shu sighed and answered to him,

"Just because I'm a member, doesn't mean that I'm supposed to know about the whole life history of the other members."

"Guys! Zac is gonna make an announcement!"

Toko said as they all went silent to hear the voice of the blonde singer.

'Thanks for your support my dear fans. I, Zac the Sunrise will bring more concerts to you all in the future along with my one and only starlight (That's one of my nicknames...) sister (Y/N) Kaneguro!
We'll do another concert next week so make sure that you guys don't miss it!'

With that being said, he also left the stage and the performance was over.

"How about we go to his concert next week then?"

Nika asked sweetly as she made puppy eyes at Valt who sweatdropped at her.

"But what's the point of going there?"

The emo boy asked as Wakiya joined in with him,

"Yeah. I'm not the biggest fan of Zac's singing either."

"We're not going for listening his voice either! I wanna hear his sister's voice!"

Nika pouted as the rest made an '😲' face.

"The concert is next week. So, we've got quite a lot of time to wait."

Shu said sweating as he launched Spryzen once more in the stadium.

But his mind was not in practice anymore. Instead he was thinking,

'(Y/N) Kaneguro huh? I never thought that Zac can have such a pretty little sister. I wanna meet her now.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip to a week later:
On the day of the concert:
No one's P.O.V.

"Get up Valt! We're gonna be late!"

"Yeah! Get up already!"

The twins whined as they tried to get their big brother to wake up.

"Is he still not waking up?"

Chiharu asked as she walked in and Toko commented,

"He sleeps like a log!"

Their mom sighed as she said,

"Looks like you two are gonna have to try your favourite method to wake him up."

The twins' eyes glowed in excitement as they quickly nodded and got on their brother's bed.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"VALT!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!"

Toko and Nika jumped on his stomach which woke him up with a '😱' type of face.