This was too easy for him.

    But, hahahahaha, it's funny to imagine, I took out my phone in high spirits and prepared to record a beautiful moment.

    Who would have thought that Xia Youjie suddenly turned his head and gave me a meaningful smile.

    "Brackets, when doing push-ups, the object of the handshake just now needs to sit on the back of the punished person to make it more difficult."

    I didn't expect that there was a boomerang in this broken game.

    "...Hey, I seem to have eaten too much just now and I'm a little sleepy, why don't we leave."

    "I advise you to face the reality, Qiannai."

    A minute later, I humiliatedly climbed onto Xia Youjie's back.

    He was carrying me like a leaf, and at least I didn't feel the so-called "increased difficulty" at all.

    I sat on his back and could even feel the slight tensing of his back muscles every time.

    The most hateful thing is that Gojo Satoru also recorded a video of the whole process while watching the fun.

    Even the glass secretly took pictures, don't think I didn't see it!

    That's fine, Gojo Satoru took a selfie with the two of us as the background, and he's even better.

    ...Help, why are you more powerful than me?

    Fortunately, ten push-ups were really easy for Xia Youjie, and the punishment session was over soon.

    "You wait for me." I gritted my teeth.

    "Hahaha, I'll wait." Gojo Satoru smiled, not knowing what he was doing staring at the screen.

    Everyone suddenly quieted down.

    Even Wujo Satoru's fingers hanging above the screen froze.

    "... Qiannai."

    "Hey, what's the matter?" I blinked innocently.

    "I'm willing to admit defeat, Wu." Xia Youjie fanned the flames beside me.

    Gojo Satoru tore off the card from his forehead and threw it on the table.

    He suddenly exchanged glances with Xia Youjie who was behind me.

    Wait, this look is very familiar, I seem to have just seen it on the face of the glass five minutes ago!

    Just as I was about to slip away, Xia Youjie suddenly hugged me from behind.

    I:? ? ? ? ? ? ?

    "What! Let me down!" I struggled to use my King Kong Barbie power to break Xia Youjie's hand apart.

    As a result, the arm was just raised when Wujo Satoru grabbed it.

    Others are also great masters, and one hand can firmly hold both my wrists.