𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚: xandar

Começar do início

"Well, girls we ready?" Peter started, waiting for a enthusiastic 'yes' as he opened up the door. However the anticipated word never left Ava or Gamoras mouth.

They were about to respond but the sound of someone clearing their throat made the trio turn their heads to see the source of the noise behind them. Ava was disappointed when she realized it was that good looking space pilot standing with his hands on his hips.

"Mind if I tag along?"

Poe smiled as he stepped closer to the small group.

Ava blocked the curly-haired man now dressed in a plain gray shirt. He traded the orange jumpsuit for brown pants and a dark leather jacket.

"No, no way! You are not coming!" She snapped with her arms crossed.

Poe created a pout with his lips and whined saying. "Why not blondie? Is it because I dumped a drink on you yesterday?"

She squinted her eyes and ignored the shivers down her spine. "Maybe."

He may have been gorgeous, but that didn't change the fact his sarcasm was always chiseling at Ava's nerves.

Peter and Gamora intervened by pulling Ava aside. "Ava, there's no harm if he tags along." Gamora said.

"Yeah, in this case, you don't have be a third wheel." Peter added.

Ava knew Gamora was right. Poe wasn't breaking any rules or trying to cause trouble. In the back of her mind, she remembered she did offer to take him downtown.

"Fine." Ava mumbled. "He can come, as long as he brings BB-8."

-|-

Ava loved exploring downtown Xandar and seeing all the different stores what they sold.

It reminded her of a trip she had in Seattle when she spent the day at the Pike Place Market. Lot of antiques, food, clothes and other knick knacks for tourist.

Ava took Gamora to look at clothes while Peter and Poe went to look at some of the spaceships.

Clothes wasn't nesscary since the Guardians are always fighting. But it was still fun to try things on and seeing what she liked. It was better this time as Gamora seemed to enjoy herself as she did something that was "normal" for once.

While looking at some of the galactic patterned dresses, Ava's was trying to keep her mind off of Poe.

Gamora noticed how flustered the girl acted as she slid the hangars with harsh movments.

"So, Ava. Catching feelings yet?" She inquired with her eyes focused on the rack.

"No." Ava groaned, knowing what Gamora was referring to. Ignoring the question as she continued to look through the selection of dresses. Her eyes widened at a cute white leathered sundress. "Except maybe for this!"

She pulled it out to show Gamora. It was a small white sun dress that had a galactic touch. The trim having a silver lining and around the waist.

Gamora smiled with amusement. "It's pretty cute. I think Poe would be impressed."

"Shut up! I have zero interest for that man." Ava protested quietly so only Gamora and her could hear. "The only thing I like about him is his cute droid."

"I'm not stupid Ava, I saw the way you looked at him at dinner." Gamora added.

Ava shrugged and moved on to the next section. "It was only a few short glances Gamora, I was busy eating the mashed yaro root."

"Uh-Huh." Gamora commented, as Ava went to the opposite side of the rack to hide her embarrassment.

"What happened on the balcony then?"