𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙

-☆-

-☆-

"Agent Quill."

Ava had mentally pinched herself that she was shaking hands with one of her heros.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Stark." Ava finally spoke.

Tony smirked and let go with a nod agreeing with her compliment. "Yes, and I've heard you're one of the top researchers from SHIELD. You also graduated with astronomy and astrophysics?"

Ava shrugged. "What can I say? I have more interest in the galaxy than anything else."

He patted her on the back as he guided her to her new office at S.T.A.R.K. industries.

"Good. You familiar with the Chitari?" He asked her.

She gulped as she tried not to stutter her words. "The aliens that invaded earth? Of course, I do sir."

Tony gave her an approving smile. "Then you will be a great help to the team. Any update you have considering threats from space, you contact me immediately. I don't want any surpise visits, alright?"

Ava nodded. "Yes Mr. Stark."

"Kid, you can quit being so patriotic and formal. I'm Ironman not Cap." He said before taking out a pen and a note card.

She waited for him to finished his sentence, worried to interrupted a man such as Ironman.

He finished scribbling on the paper and handed the card to her. She took and read:

Personal number of Tony

Ava mentally pinched herself again as she studied the 10 digit numbers she now had access to.

"Call me Tony."

-|-

The sun started to chase the shadows as it peaked on the horizon. Ava's feet hitting the paved sidewalks of Xandar at a steady pace. The crisp cool air blowing on her bare shoulders. She wore her navy blue sports bra and magenta colored yoga pants with black tennis shoes.

A mix of melodies of her favorite bands and artists from Earth filled her ears. Motivating beats blasting from her earbuds that connected to her Ipod touch she brought with her. The lyrics went on, but her mind was only focused on a dream she had the previous night. It left a hole in her heart as it reminded her of the reality that came from the Blip. Since

After a mile or 2, she returned back to the condo. She wiped the sweat off her forehead with her backhand as she stepped inside. She made her way to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of Xandar fruit that tasted like heaven. It was better than a apple, berry, melon or any passion fruit. It had the texture of a mango but tasted sweeter than a cherry.