💜Deniangle's Testimony💜

This is Deniangle 's Testimony! Thank you so much for sharing!

Hello! My name is Denise! I have lived a whole decade and two years as a Muslim. I lived in Bosnia and Herzegovina,which is largely populated by Muslims. My whole family believed in Islam, and I followed them in that. When I started to go to school, we had a religion class, more specifically, a class about Christianity, as I was one of the only Muslims in that school. My mother, may she rest in peace, decided to allow me to be in that class so I didn't feel left out. And I will thank her forever for that. So I slowly learned the most important stories of the Bible: The fall of men, the Great flood, Jesus's birth and resurrection. I, even as a little girl, had an intense fear of death. The idea of simply not existing anymore scared me. And I am a bit awkward to admit it, but that fear still sometimes comes out. That had gone on for about a few years. I didn't understand many things, yet I believed them. When I was 12,I decided to accept Jesus into my heart. And that was the best thing I ever did. I hid my faith for years after that. I was baptized in Israel, in the same river Jesus was baptized in, with my uncle, as he shares my faith. Today, I am 18 and I attend church and read the Bible regularly. I am an admin for ChristianCommunity, here on Wattpad, and I hope one day I will be able to travel and share the Gospel.

Thank you, again, Deniangle for sharing your story! It is so inspiring! ❤️