chapter thirteen - let the ice-cream reign

Start from the beginning

I handled that a lot better than I thought I would, I'm not going to lie I thought I would punch her. 

"That was uncomfortable, do you humans do that often?" bill asked as a turned my head to look at him.

"Which part of it? that was so many layers of uncomfortable." I ask

"The bit when she winked at us like that." bill stated, repeating her action.

"Ooh yeah, it's something stupid humans like to do, they assume that because a female and a male are living in the same house or at the same table in a restaurant that means they have to be dating." I explained.

"So, we are dating?" bill asked confused.

"No, they THINK we are dating." I stated using my hands to explain. for an almighty all-knowing demon, he sure is an idiot. 

"Oh." bill said like he realized that a math problem he did was wrong. (of course, being a triangle demon I don't think he ever had a problem with math problems.) say that five times fast!) there was a long pause when he spoke up again "I just realized, why are you helping me?"

"Heh?" I turn to face him.

"Why are you helping me, you know I'm dangerous, you know my plans, so why are you helping me?" bill asked rubbing his temples

"I'm bored." I said blankly. 

"Is that really all?" he asked skeptically. 

"Nope."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Sure." I said thinking for a moment "you know that feeling of not belonging in your own home, right? that's why you went insane correct?" 

he nodded. "Something like that." 

"I don't have anything to lose at this point, I have things I can use to my advantage so I'm going to use them, the most I can lose is my life, and that isn't even worth anything in this world." I explained "sure it sounds depressing but it's true, this universe would be fine without me, and i mean that in the least attention-grabbing way."

he went silent after that, then after a bit of time lazy Susan came back with the banana split and two spoons, bill looked at it funny.

"You don't know how to eat it correctly do you?"

"Considering how dipper looked at me when I tried to drink human soda I don't think so."

"Simple, take the spoon, dig the spoon into the ice-cream, then put it into your mouth." I used my hands to show how to do it.

"Like this?" bill asked while taking the spoon like a knife, stabbing the ice-cream, then putting it into his mouth.

"Not exactly, you're acting like you're killing somebody, think of it like you're burying a body and your mouth is where the dirt goes, and your spoon is a tiny shovel."

"Like this then?" bill repeats the process and does it correctly.

"Yep." I paused. "Hey when your done with that I have an idea." I pointed at the bowl.

"What is it?" bill asked.

"it's a surprise~" I said, bill impatiently and immediately shoved the bowl over to me, I then took the extra spoon, scooped up some ice-cream, the flung the ice-cream at the couple in the seats behind bill.

"Hey! who was that!" somebody shouted, bill let out a chuckle and motioned for the whole bowl, I shoved it over to him and he took it in his hands then dumped it all over the person behind him. I grabbed his arm and rushed us out the diner only stopping when we reached the forest, outside the diner.

"t-that- w-was fucking BRILLANT!" I said between cackles.

"Did you see their faces?!" bill asked between belly-laughs "it looked like their dog got disassembled before them!" 

"Woah there buddy, that's dark. it true, but its dark." I stated pulling my hands out in a 'stop' or 'slow down there' motion

"I'm not the one who used the grave digger example for eating a banana split."

"i'M soRrY that you only speak in the most chaotic way possible" I protested

"Okay okay jeez. we both are equally right on each other's darkness level, okay?" he held out his hand.

"Fine, I'll agree to those terms." I shook it. 

"Anyway, want to annoy somebody so much they want to rip every strand of hair out of their head in the most painful way possible?" bill asked bouncing up and down like a giddy child.

"Why not! I know the perfect group of people!" I said getting excited myself.

"Who?" bill asked, still bouncing.

"The gnomes!" I suggested, now bouncing "those little buggers deserve it anyway." I shrugged, my mood going calm.

"Better idea, can you disassemble molecules?" bill questioned

"Sadly not, this human form is really restricting, and do your powers even work in a human body?" I query 

"They do for a few minutes then the person I'm possessing slowly burns alive, so I don't do it often" bill stated.

"I see... so want to destroy that body when you're done? leave no witnesses! also the human you possessed is ugly." I ask, stating the last bit calmly. 

"Why not" he shrugs.

"Alright let's go!" I said pulling his arm towards the gnome forest with a light skip to my step, he stands still though, pulling my arm back toward him.

"I found this in his pocket, do you want it? yanno, since he's not going to make it out alive?" bill said, pulling out a small bracelet from his pant's pocket. the bracelet had half white stones and half black stones with a gold bead divider between them that had an engraving of a sun and moon. I marveled at it nodding my head franticly, he let out a light chuckle and slipped It onto my wrist. 

I grasped onto his hand and tugged him forward and we left to go terrorize the gnome colony, excited like giddy children. 

at the end of the day, we had ruined way too many things to count, we ruined a date, gnome's heads, human skin cells, and a handful of other things. after bill destroyed the body, we spent the rest of the day in the mindscape while I was in my room.