20

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook entered inside the palace while talking on the phone, he sensed something was wrong as he felt everyone looking at him differently today, ignoring that he kept taking on the phone, he entered the main hall surprisingly he heard sounds of people talking.

Normally this whole palace is quiet for the past few years, he goes to the main hall with curiosity filled in his heart but he stopped hearing giggles, he very well knows who is the owner of the voice, some calming warmth settle on his heart.

Then he sees how his whole family surrounds the little boy, but he can't see the boy's face as yoongi hyung standing in front of Jungi.

Mrs.Jeon takes Jungi.That's when he saw his son, he immediately recognised that the little boy was his son, tears flowing from his eyes unknowingly.

Finally he can feel this house as home, his family come to him, He saw how his hyung's and mother face shows happiness seeing Jungi, He got confused when Jimin stoped his mom telling from 'Jungi is just like Jungkook'.He looks at Tae who smiles looking at Jungi and others, His eyes locked with Taehyung

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Kookie...

Jungkook looks at Jungi who's looking at him with a 'confused look' that's when he realises, Tae didn't say anything about him to Jungi. He feels thousands of needle barge into his heart, looking at his own son didn't recognise him

He left the place,wipping the tear
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Kookie "Walk behind him"

Tae followed Jungkook and entered the Jungkook chamber, immediately hugs Jungkook from behind, placing his head on Jk's back.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Leave me "says sternly"
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: No "He can't control his tears😭"
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "Close his eyes, let the drop of tear flow out" Leave me

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Shook his head while crying".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I SAID LEAVE ME "Remove Tae hands which holding him"

Taehyung flinched at a dangerous voice, look at Jungkook

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Why did you come here now?
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Kookie i...
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Don't even justify you're cruelty, you don't even tell him about me, does he know he has a father here?

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I'm sorry "lower his head crying".
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "chuckles mockingly" Sorry, that word is easy to say right, after making me wait for my son for five years just to see my son didn't recognise me.Do you know how much his questioning look hurts me? THAT HURT LIKE A HELL DAMN IT "punch his fist on near wall"

Taehyung flinched, his eyes fear to face Jungkook's raging one and his voice trembling to say anything.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ko..Koo...kie it's not like that..

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Do you know how i lived my life for five years?, i don't know how my son looks when he born, am not with him when he first time walks, I'm not with him when he first time talked, I'm not with him when he go to school for the first time. I missed his five years of life but you justifies your actions with a mere word sorry "His eyes red from anger and crying"

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: You know Kookie in which situation i take him away from here "sniffing".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I accept, I didn't trust you because you're in that kind of state, you keep blaming everyone. How can I trust you?, when you're not in yourself, but when you have proof you run away, if you gave me that recording i could have destroyed whoever tried to hurt my son i still did. I would have destroyed everyone who even thought of hurting both of you, after that we should have lived our life happily.