18

💖
.
.
.
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐮
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Tae, why are you early today?
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Jungi again got into fight. 
𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: What is the reason this time
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: When i go to school...

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
Tae walked in the hallway, his shoe heels clicking sound heard, he was wearing a black collar neck T-shirt that tuck in his pant, gray crop blazer and matching gray pants. He looks like a classy omega walking confidently, he changed his dressing style, his baggy clothes now turn into formal coat suit as he's a college professor now.

Taehyung outfit👆

Taehyung outfit👆

He enter the Teachers office
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗟𝗶𝗺: Mrs.Jeon, your son again got into fight, this time he forming a gang to fight. 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I'm sorry mam, i will warn him.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗟𝗶𝗺: Mrs.Jeon you know how troublesome is this?, you're a college professor you know about students, tell Jungi to stop this behaviour, i feel bad to call you here again and again.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: He didn't listen to me, but i try to make him understand.
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗟𝗶𝗺: Thank you Mrs.Jeon. 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Did he left?
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗟𝗶𝗺: Yes, his school bus left before you came. 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Thankyou and sorry for the trouble.
Tae leave from there
..............

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Woah He's Hot, his husband is so lucky.
𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: He living with his parents without a husband.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: He wearing a wedding ring and toe ring too.

𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: He wearing Toe ring to seduce Alphas, his parents surname is Kim but he using someone surname if he left his husband then why he still using his husband name, must have still want to use his husband.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗟𝗶𝗺: You imagining so much, Tell this infront of his son he make you bleed.

𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: I'm not afraid of little child.
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗟𝗶𝗺: He broke my student father's nose with rock because he talked bad about his Mom.

𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: He don't even know how to raise a son.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗟𝗶𝗺: I think he's great mother than your mom, Jungi made Mr.Lee's son bleed because he bully a omega girl today, I think you should keep quiet who knows next Jungi target will be you.

Female Teacher gulped and ignored Jungi's teacher and the topic, she continue her work.

Flash back ends
------