2

💖
.
.
.
.
.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Jeon palace dinning, everyone in the family is having breakfast

2𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲(Mr.jeon 2nd brother): Why are you arranging our namjoon marriage with poor people?

Everyone looked at Mr.Jeon waiting for an answer from him, Jimin and Yoongi already know that this breakfast can't be peaceful anymore.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Poor or rich is not important, our future son-in-law is good or bad is important so tae is good for namjoon and our family in every perspective.

1𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲(Mr.Jeon's first brother): But brother, how can you show partiality in your son's. Yoongi wife is rich but you marrying namjoon to that Kim's son who is our employee, it's injustice to Namjoon.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: My son's are not depending on their father-in-law's Property, they can stand on their own.

1𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆:(1st uncle wife):But brother in law, Namjoon wife doesn't know about our royal family,he is commoner.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: You don't have to worry about that,Me and Jimin will teach him everything. You also don't know anything when you enter the palace, after all you're maid in this palace, you get pregnant with first brother-in-law heir that's why you become this palace's daughter-in-law.

1𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲: Brother,Sister-in-law disrespecting my wife.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: But your wife is disrespecting my choice of choosing our daughter-in-law.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Enough, we eat breakfast together to bond for our family not to argue.
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻: But husband..
𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: I SAID DON'T TALK.
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Yes your majesty.

They eat in silent

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Taehyung is perfect for our family so don't argue about my decision "With that he left the place"

One by one Everyone left

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻(1st uncle's 1st son): Namjoon i feel pity for you.
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Why?
𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: Your father only loves yoongi,He chose a park family for yoongi but for you he chose some commoners.

𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻:(1st uncle's 2nd son): Right Hyung, they decide the next king themself. Namjoon Hyung also good for the king position, how should majesty choose yoongi hyung.

Hyun looked at Namjoon, who was in some thoughts and then look at Hwan both smirked

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: Namjoon i know 1st uncle (Namjoon father) being biased towards yoongi

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: It's not like that Hyung. I think Yoongi Hyung deserves to be the next king. I will be happy if he becomes king and about marriage i trust my parents whatever they do, that's for my happiness (left the place).

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: This unity of the first family is what I want to destroy "Grit his teeth"

𝗛𝘆𝗮𝗻: Hyung do you really think 1st uncle announce that yoongi is next king?

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: I will not allow that, I am older than him. I was the one who should be king. I was born before our parent's marriage because of that they disrespect me.

Older one is supposed to be king but he has to be under the rules of Jeon's, Hwan is elder than Yoongi but he born out of wedlock so crown prince position fall on Yoongi. Second and third family jealous of first families unity and want to destroy that badly. Second family wants Hwan to be crowned they will do anything to achieve the king's crown.