10

💖
.
.
.
Couples return to Jeon mansion after enjoying their mini honeymoon.

Everyone is eating at the dining table.
𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: I decided step to down, yoongi will be next king.

1𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲: But brother my son is older than Yoongi.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: But, you married your wife against our family. You made her pregnant before the wedding so Hwan does not have the ability to be next king. 

1𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲: Brother, Namjoon also married against our family if Jin gave birth to a boy. You will make him crown prince, its hypocrite. 

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: When did i said that,Namjoon's son also can't take King position, only Yoongi and Jungkook son will be next crown prince.

Namjoon lowered his head, Jin held his hand, he looked jin and smiled painfully.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: His child is still my grandchild so i accept the child. That fetus didn't do anything, why did he have to ensure his parent's wrong doings?, but our family rules didn't accept him as crown prince.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: I don't want any position for my child, i want my child to experience grandparents love.  

Second and Third family smirks as they cleared Namjoon way.

After breakfast everyone goes to their office.
--------

Namjoon goes to his Father and mother's shared room, his father already left to the court room with Yoongi, his mother sitting on bed.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Mom
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Ohh Now you remember you have mother.
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Mom am sorry.
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Sorry does not change anything Joon, You saw yourself how Kim's questioned us, if Jungkook was not there our family still be ashamed to face Tae's family. 

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: I wanted to tell you but seeing you guys happy about marriage i didn't  able tell. But that day Jin called me and said he got pregnant how can I leave him.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: You should have told me about Jin, when we decided your marriage with Tae but you runway like a coward.

Namjoon Teared
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: I made a mistake but please forgive me i will not hide anything from you "lay on her lap".

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: "Seeing her child, she placed her hand on Namjoon" Ok i forgive you but 'Twist his ears" Don't hide anything from me. How is Jin?

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Ahhh leave me mom"Mrs.Jeon leave his ears" He's good and your grandchild also good.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: I eagerly waiting for my grandchild.
.......

𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫,𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Is there any beautiful Teacher in you're school.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Why?
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Just asking, beautiful teachers are eye catching "Glaze at Tae deeply".

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I will puck your eye balls out, be careful with where you're looking. Look at the road, don't watch omega's.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I pity your students you always acting like strict Teacher.

Jungkook stops the car in front of school
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Bye,Do your work don't roam your eyes too much, you may lose them.

𝗞𝗶𝗱1: Miss Kim, are you married where is the second prince?

Tae face turned gloomy, Jungkook notice that
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Why you want to see second prince?. Am i not Handsome?

𝗞𝗶𝗱2: You're handsome too but Miss.Kim said second prince is handsome. He will marry second prince and he will introduce us to him.