16

💖
.
.
.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Jungkook woke up and saw Tae sleeping on him, he smiles it's been a while since he saw tae sleeping peacefully, he placed peck on Tae forehead.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: umm kookie "hug him pushing his face more into his husband chest"
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Yes, I'm here.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: You're awake, what happened to you yesterday?

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I don't know, i felt hot all over my body.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Do you feel dizzy or something.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I'm fine, Now
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Hwan mix something in your drink.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: You again started this, Tae not everyone want to ruin our happiness, I'm with you forever don't worry about anything.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "smiles shyly forgot about everything" I love you.

A single smile from Jungkook is enough to change his mood.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Let's get you wash, my baby seems dirty.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: No "Whines pouting".

They get ready then go to main hall
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Why everyone is silent?

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Adien accidently slipped from the building, he's in coma now, yesterday only they got married

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Grab Hwan coller"You're the one who did this to him, he knows something about you that's why you make him like this.

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: Leave me, Jungkook you're wife needs mental asylum, if anything happens here you're wife directly blame me.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I know you're the one who did  this, who are all with you tell me.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Tae you're going overboard, you seeing everyone as threat.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: You're also with him, who else are with him"shouts infront of everyone"

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: TAEHYUNG Enough stop it
"Drag him out of there".

Jungkook dragged Tae inside their room.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Jungkook let's go from here, this place is danger for us.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: This is my house, no one can hurt me here.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Jungkook let's go from here "take his bag starting packing".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Tae stop this nonsense.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Kookie come let's go to my house, it's safe there,this family is murderer family. 

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "Slap Tae" SHUT UP.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Why are you hurting me, you also don't like me "crying".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "Crying and fall down on his knees" Try to understand me baby.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Kookie, i beg you come with me.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: If you really want to go to your parents house then go, i will not come with you.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: How will i leave you here,they will kill you too, that Hwan is really dangerous.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I can't handle you if you want go, just go
Jungkook left from there tae sit on bed