3

💖
.
.
.
.
Namjoon and Jungkook ring the doorbell of Taehyung house, Taehyung open the door saw Jungkook. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Yes,How can i help you?
Jungkook froze seeing the Beauty in front of him.

Taehyung notice namjoon
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Your Highness "Smiles widely" come inside MOM "call his mom"
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Oh your highness welcome, Come inside. 

Tae run to his room wear nice dress and do little bit make-up and come downstairs while Blushing.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: This is my brother,our palace Little prince. He wants meet you. 

𝗠𝗿.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Don't have to make excuse, if you want to meet your bride you can come here any time your Highness "Mr.kim say teasingly while sitting on the wheelchair"

Tae blushed Hearing Mr.kim words 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Your Highness, what do you want to eat. I will cook for you.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: You only cook for Hyung. I'm also a guest.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: It's not like that third prince, i will cook whatever you guys want.

Taehyung cook for both of them, they eat while talking but Namjoon stays silent. Taehyung look at him time to time smiling.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Tae, show around our village to his Highness.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ok mom
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I'm also coming, it's boring here.
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: But Third prince they're couple, they need privacy. 

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: It's ok he can come with us. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Mom, it's ok if His Highness want his brother to come, he can come with us "Says glaring at Jungkook as he want to spend alone time with Namjoon"

They roam around the street. Jungkook talking non-stop irritating tae. Tae trying his best to get Namjoon attention. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Your Highness, This tree has tastiest mango do you want some, i can climb up "Said looking at the big tree infront of him"

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: No, i don't like it. 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ohh "face became dull"
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I like mangoes, can you bring for me?

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: No, you can climb up yourself "Says annoyingly".

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: See ice cream shop, let's go your highness "Hold Namjoon arms".

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: You want to eat?,"Tae nods" let's buy "Says as removing the hold of tae".

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: What flavour ice cream you want, Your Highness.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: I don't want.."Before he complete his sentence"
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Hyung like chocolate flavoured ice-cream.

Tae brought icecream for him and Namjoon 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Here, your Highness.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: You didn't buy for me? 
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: You can go buy yourself.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Let me buy for him.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: It's ok Hyung you enjoy. Your bride wants to spend some time with you.

Taehyung glare at jungkook for exposing him. Namjoon look at Taehyung and sigh

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Your Highness what is your favourite colour.