6

💖
.
.
.
Tae made banana milk, Jungkook ask to make for him and make strawberry milk for himself
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Here "place milk infront of Jungkook"

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Ohh you behaving like good wife.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Shut up and eat.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Mom look at him he doesn't respect his husband.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Why are you teasing him just eat.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Third prince,will you drop me in school or should i take taxi?

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Tae you shouldn't go without your husband anywhere until you go to our family temple so take one week leave.

2𝗻𝗱𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲: That's why i said, he's not perfect for our family.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I also don't know this things, am i not perfect for this family?

2𝗻𝗱𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲: Jungkook, you don't know this things because you're not in marriage age.

𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Stop arguing,Tae and Jungkook you guys can go to shopping or any other place to enjoy yourself. Evening we have reception then tomorrow you guys can leave for temple.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ok Abeonim.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: So am free from company for one week, if you told this before i should be sleeping till now

Namjoon and Jin come there,atmosphere become silent when namjoon hold chair for Jin to sit, suddenly Taehyung standup from the chair

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Taehyung wait, I'm sorry. I was ready to marry you but I got to know Jin is pregnant.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: WHAT?
Everyone shocked earing Jin is pregnant afterall he carrying a royal blood, The news so sudden and shocking

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: Yes mom, Jin is pregnant. I can't leave my child so i married him. I'm sorry for everything

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I'm not angry with you for leaving the wedding second prince. I'm angry because you hide the truth you love someone and keep me hanging.  Thank god he got pregnant but think if we get married and you don't love me at all, it's unfair to me so i can't forgive you "With that Tae leave the dinning table".

2𝗻𝗱𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲: How can he leave like that infront of majesty.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "Stand up" sorry mom dad "Take his and tae's plate leave the dinning too".

Everyone left the place leaving Jin and namjoon
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻: You know when Jimin sister-in-law get pregnant everyone celebrate it. But when it comes to my child they didn't even seem to happy

He know he's at fault yet he believed after hearing the good news, the family will be happy for him.

But he cheat not only Tae but also his family so forgiving is hard for everyone.

𝗝𝗶𝗻: It's ok, everything will be alright trust me
--------

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Here eat it
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Why did you come here?

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Here eat, I brought your plate too.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I don't want.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Don't show you're anger on food, eat silently "Says in stern voice".