1

Thanks for opening this book, hope you like it.....

Looking for perfect English and grammar in the story then this story is not for you because it has tons of mistakes, so bear with it if you want to read

💖
.
.
.
A beautiful male getting ready to meet his special one.He wore a pretty dress, light make-up and lipbalm to make his lips glossy,After getting ready he look at the mirror to see how he look

He wore a pretty dress, light make-up and lipbalm to make his lips glossy,After getting ready he look at the mirror to see how he look

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Tae are you read?...Wow my baby is pretty.

Mrs.Kim who came to call Tae saw how his son looking extra cute today to meet his special one.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Mom,how am looking?
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: My son is beautifull in everything.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Smiles Shyly" Mom I'm nervous.

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Don't be, talk to him politely he's second prince at the same time be confident because you're going to be second prince's wife.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Mom,don't talk like that "cover his face smiling".

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Aww my cute baby, thier family will be with him don't worry and if you don't like him tell me, no need to push yourself for father's promise.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ok.
𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Now go, they must be Waiting for you.

Tae take taxi to reach cafe
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Taehyung here "Wave his hand"
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Hello your majesty your highness "Bows"

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: Hello dear how are you?, You grown up well, when i last saw you, you were kid.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I'm fine your highness.
𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻: My son is on the way, sorry for his late.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: It's ok your majesty "Nervously clenching his fist"

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: What are you doing? like studying?
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I'm working as Teacher your Highness and studing too.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: You can call me Jimin, I already met you but we didn't talk.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Yes your ..I mean Jimin when you came with the first prince to our home, i saw you

Taehyung and Second prince marriage was fixed in their childhood, now they're in marriage age so Jimin and Yoongi went to Taehyung home to talk further about alliance, Both the family decided to let the couple talk before marriage so they fixed this meeting.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: What is this? "points at the box tae holding"

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ohh cookies, it's for second prince.
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Ohh you decide impress your husband through cooking "Says teasingly"
Tae blushed at the comment