26 || Now who's in control?!

ابدأ من البداية

"Argh... why does my chest feel heavy?"

(A/N: Just a tiny note before you proceed. In case you're confused, I will be referring to Afton as he/him but since he is in your body, I will refer to your body parts as... well yours)

"Boss? I-Is that you?" Even though Afton was in your body, he still sounded like you which caught the follower off-guard.

"Indeed it is..." He flexed some of your fingers and walked around a bit, making sure he was in complete control.

"Vanny?"

"Yes?"

"Hand over your wallet."

"W-What?"

"Is there a problem?" He narrowed your eyes at her.

"N-No, sir!" She took out her wallet and surrendered it to Afton to which he proceeded to take out ten dollars and stuff it in your pocket.

"Happy?"

'Very much so.' Right after saying that, you felt your consciousness slip away from you yet again.

"Good." You-- or rather, Afton began to exit the basement, and his assistant quickly put her mask back on and followed him out, but not before witnessing him walk into the wall.

"Ugh, I guess her coordination could use some work..." He grumbled as he rubbed your forehead to soothe the pain.

His objective was to get security passes to access the monitor room, and the first badge was located at the Daycare.

He went down the slide and landed in the colorful, unsanitary ball pit. He struggled a bit to get out of the play area as he felt himself getting sucked in the more he tried to move.

When he finally escaped the ball pit's grasp, he made a beeline to the counter where the security pass should be. He was about to grab the card when...

"What are you doing back here?" the moon animatronic questioned.

Afton blinked a few times at the Daycare Attendant before shaking your head and grabbed the pass.

"Fuck off, Mac Tonight." This statement surprised your friend.

"Did you not get enough sleep again? You know how cranky you get when you don't get the recommended amount of sleep."

Afton ignored the animatronic and began to walk over to the exit, but he felt your body being carried away to a secluded spot in the Daycare with a sleeping bag and a few snacks on the corner.

"Look, Sun and I have known for a while that you like sleeping around the Daycare so we made this spot for you.....We won't tell anyone."

The serial killer grew annoyed at the Daycare Attendant's presence and continued to pretend that they didn't exist. He walked to the exit of the Daycare and Moondrop suddenly clasped your hand in their own which prevented Afton from taking a step further.

"Why are you acting like this? Did that bear do something to you? What's the problem?"

"You! You're in my way, you smiley trashbag!" He shook the robot's hand off of yours and sprinted out of there before they could stop him again.

"AND I DON'T LIKE YOUR HAT!" He also knocked down a tower of cans for extra measure that the animatronic wouldn't follow.

The last thing Afton heard before closing the gate was the animatronic calling out for you to come back.