19 || Not now...

A/N: I want mac and cheese but I'm too lazy to go out and buy more milk and cheese fsfawfqaw

~

Ah, the second date.

Second dates can help you determine if your date is a potential partner worth pursuing!

What could go wrong?

It was Freddy's turn to plan the date, and the first stop was the Glamrock Beauty Salon.

"Woah, I didn't know this place had a salon!"

The animatronic escorted you inside and gestured for you to sit down in front of the mirror.

"I am programmed to know how to style hair as part of the child care feature," he stated, making a little sparkle glint in your eyes.

"Do you have any requests?"

"Wait... you're gonna touch my hair?" Freddy picked up on your hesitance and raised his hand to his chest.

"O-Only if you give me permission, of course!"

'He won't hurt me, right? Right... he's not like her... he's NOT her.' 

You gave him consent and he started to gently comb your hair with his claws.

Normally, you would have said no without a second thought when people wanted to touch your hair, but you felt safe around the animatronic, so you allowed him to style your messy locks.

"Do you think you could braid my hair?"

"Is there a specific braid you want? There are a lot of-"

"Nope! A simple braid is fine."

Once he got rid of the tangles, he divided your hair into three even sections and began to cross them over each other until he reached the end and tied it off with a hair tie.

You kept your eyes closed throughout the process to surprise yourself when it was done.

"Y/N, you can open your eyes now." he softly said.

You could hardly conceal your delight when you did. It brought back memories of the times your dad would braid your hair when you were feeling down.

"I love it! What else have you got planned for tonight??"

~

Calling all recruits! Fazer Blast is a high-intensity space combat simulation! Suit up and save the universe as you blast everyone and everything with high-tech laser effects! Blast strangers! Blast your friends! Beat the Superstar score and get a free Fazer Blaster gun! Enlist now.

"Huh... I never actually played Laser Tag before," you admitted as you slipped into one of the vests a staff bot handed you.

"Do not worry, Y/N. The instructor bot will explain the rules of the game, and I can help if you have any further questions!"

(You don't have to read this part, it's only a copy-paste of the instructor bot's lines. I did it for the word count and maybe for those who haven't played the game HADAUHSE.)

"You must be the new Fazer Blast recruits, and from the looks of you, the Orange/Blue Team hasn't got a chance. Soon, you will be fighting for your lives on a hostile alien planet. But first, I am here to tell you how to play Fazer Blast. Aim for the glowing targets on your opponent's vest and pull the trigger. Successfully shooting your opponent will deactivate your opponent's weapons for five seconds. Based on the color of the target, you will receive one to one hundred points."

"There are two rules you must follow at all times. Rule number one: No running, no climbing, no jumping, no hitting, kicking, pushing, shoving, no shooting Fazblasters in, near, or close to other player's eyes. Being flashed in the eyes may induce seizures, blindness, or semi-permanent paralysis. If you are flashed in the eyes, immediately flush your eyes with soap and water and blink repeatedly until vision is restored. Rule number two: have fun. Do you want to hear the rules again?"