16 || Cover for me?

ALL CHOCOLATES  ARE 50% OFF AT XXXX

You slammed the poster in front of your sister, causing her to flinch.

She peered at you through half-lidded eyes as she looked at the piece of paper.

"I'm not going to camp outside the grocery store again, Y/N." April deadpanned.

"I know you won't after what happened last time, but... can you cover for me at work?" 

"What? You mean-" you gave her a knowing nod accompanied by a mischievous smile.

"But today is my day off-"

"I promise I'll make it up to you!!" you pleaded, your hands clasped together.

"..."

"Ugh, fine! Just tell me what you do in your job. I also need to make my hair the same length as yours. Who cuts your hair?"

"Me!" You pulled out a pair of scissors you taped from under the table in case you needed to threaten someone who wanted your chocolates.

April felt a cold sweat run down her forehead and started to regret agreeing to help you.

12:00 AM

April waited for everyone to leave, and the mall automatically closed the doors, letting her know that your shift had begun.

She was approached by a blonde female dressed in a security uniform who handed her a list of tasks to complete.

"Here you go, Y/N. You don't have much tasks for tonight, but-" she paused and took a good look at April, "Did you... do something with your hair?"

"W-What do you mean?" 

"It's just that you look... cleaner?"

April mentally slapped herself for forgetting that you have no regard for how you look.

"Maybe I'm just tired. I have to start patrolling, I'll see you later."

Once she was out of her view, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and looked at the list.

☐ Setup Fantasy-themed decorations in the Party Room with a yellow sticky note on the door
☐ Watch over Moondrop 
☐ Refill the ball blaster in Monty Golf
☐ Scrap the gum underneath the tables in Bonnie Bowl

12:40 AM

She finally found the party room to be inside the Daycare, where she would also have to keep an eye on the Moon animatronic.

Luckily for her, a box of decorations were already set outside the party room she was supposed to decorate.

The box consisted of things like a blank banner, confetti, piñata, ribbons, and balloons that still needed to be inflated.

April let out a long sigh before getting to work.

2:32 AM

"Finally!" She looked around the room and gave herself a pat on the back.

◼ Setup Fantasy-themed decorations in the Party Room with a yellow sticky note on the door
☐ Watch over Moondrop
☐ Refill the ball blaster in Monty Golf
☐ Scrap the gum underneath the tables in Bonnie Bowl

When she saw what her next task was, she tried to remember what you warned her about.

'Moony is smart, so you really gotta sell it. Throw snickers if you have to! Do shit I would normally do around the house. He might come off as mean to others, but I can assure you that he's 100% harmless... probably.'