26 || Now who's in control?!

Start from the beginning

"We're concerned about you, Fazbear." Roxanne spoke.

"What is there to be concerned about? I have not experienced any malfunctions, nor have I-"

"That ain't what we're talkin' about!" Monty slightly raised his voice at his friend's obliviousness, "We're talkin' about your feelings for Y/N. You told us that she said she wasn't ready when you confessed. What if she says no? What will you do then? Look, as your best friend, I support you in whoever you choose to love, but I can't stand watchin' you sulk or wait for some girl who may possibly never reciprocate those feelings."

"...I understand. Thank you all for thinking about my well-being, but I can assure you all that everything will be alright." He shot them a bright smile before leaving to continue finding you.

Back to you~

"GET OFF ME!!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have challenged me in the first place!" You had him pinned down to the floor with his head in an armlock to prevent him from continuing his attempt to murder you.

Afton stopped trying to struggle from your hold and went limp from exhaustion. He couldn't comprehend how you were able to take him down considering he's got experience with combat and the fact that he's half-robot.

"Fine! What will it take for me to get 'consent'?" He asked, finally willing to negotiate.

"You don't get the privilege to control my body anymore! I gave you a chance and you turned it down!" Your armlock became a little tighter around his neck, resulting to Afton wincing in pain.

"Urgh- I'll share all the scraps I find with you!" You stopped.

"..."

"..."

"...and I want 10 dollars."

Afton sighed, "Deal."

Much to his relief, you got off him, finally giving him some air to breathe.

"How do we decide how much control you'll get?"

"...Give me 50 percent and if you won't be able to perform a task, then I'm taking over."

"But like... won't my consciousness fall asleep if you take full control or some voodoo bullshit?"

"I don't know nor do I care. I'll just give you back control once I've accomplished what needs to be done."

"So when will you begin to 'take over my body'?"

"Now."

"Wh-"

*SNAP*

Once again, your eyes were blank and turned into a shade of purple.

"You are now under my control."

"I am now under your control..." Afton chuckled darkly, and you followed his lead.

"Stop laughing."

"Stop laughing," you repeated monotonously.

"DON'T REPEAT EVERYTHING I SAY!" He demanded.

"I won't repeat everything you say."

"Excellent!"

"Excellent."

"..."

"..."

"Did you just say 'excellent' because I said 'excellent'?"

"Uh... no?"

"Excellent."

"Excellent."

"Alright, now I know you're doing this on purpose! I'm taking full control!"

Vanny sweatdropped at the interaction but was glad you weren't getting violent again. She watched your head twitch a bit before the blank look on your face turned grumpy.