"Well, he's got a point, Seriously, dude? Human sacrifices?" Scott says. 

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow-sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles says appalled. 

"Stiles is right, If werewolfs are real, anything could happen you guys" I say backing up Stiles. 

"That's a good point, too" Scott sighs. 

"I don't care. They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them, too" Isaac says before storming off. 

"He's so annoying" I groan grabbing my head. 

"He is" Stiles says patting my back before we all walk off. 

"You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day? That's everyday a dead baby, y/n every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's Dead Baby Day. Oh, no, wait, that's everyday, because every day is Dead Baby Day, yay!" Stiles says rambling to me.

"Stiles why are you freaking out, I know it's not just these human sacrifies" I say.  

"Because Scott's dealing with the Alpha twins" Stiles says 

"So your worried about him and your worried about the sacrifies" I say. 

"Yes but Scott's not important right now, Okay. Okay, good. So, look, here's what I'm thinking I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. Ancient people love things in threes, right? So, maybe first it's three virgins, and then, I don't know, maybe it's three people who own little dogs?" Stiles says not knowing the pattern for this next string of people. 

"Stiles, nobody is killing people becaus they have little dogs, and Lydia has a little dog" I say. 

"I'm going to tell her to get rid of her dog" Stiles says taking out his phone. 

"No, you're not" I say taking the phone from his hand and putting it in my pocket. 

"And even if it was people with little dogs, you can't figure that out with just 1 out of the 3 people" I say. 

"Wha-- okay, so, what? I'm just supposed to wait around for someone else to die, then? I'm just supposed to sit there and wath them die? Just wait around for them to wither up and die right in front of me?" Stiles says upset. I stop and grab his arm. 

"It's okay if you can't figure it out right away, it's awful but this is exactly what your dad deals with, sometimes you can't save everyone" I say. He sighs. 

"You want me to stop trying?" Stiles says. 

"No, but yes, just, maybe this is just a serial killer and nothing super natural, so leave it to your dad the sheriff to figure this out" I say struggling to find the right words.  He sighs looking down. I start to walk away.  

"Wait, can you help me with something" Stiles says. 

"What is it?" 

-

-

-

We pull up to the animal clinic. We walk inside to see Deaton. 

"You're out of school early" Deaton says. 

"Yeah, free period, actually, Um, I was just headed home to see my dad. He's, uh, you know, I guess you probably heard people are kind of getting murdered again. It's his job to figure it out" Stiles says kind of nervous.