"Almost forgot, I still have a Vivre Card." Law spoke up, pulling the Vivre Card out of his pocket. "See here, it's for our navigator, Bepo."

With that said, we started following Law as he went in the direction of where Bepo, and most likely the others, were.

After a few minutes, we reached a city, that was destroyed. Glancing around, it looked as if it were attacked and that everyone has long since left. However, what was strange, was that it appeared the incident happened fairly recently.

I stood next to Zoro as we stared at the two mounts in front of us, covered in blood. "Is that some kind of torture device?"

I kept my gaze on it, inspecting it as I answered. "Seems like someone was chained up here based on the chains and blood. Just what in the hell happened here?"

"No clue, all I know, is we need to find the others and soon." Zoro stated, as we joined Law, Usopp, and Franky who stood in front of a giant footprint.

Based on what Robin said about the timeframe the attack happened, it would be within the time Nami, Sanji, and the others would be arriving here. I hope they are all okay.

Our conversation was cut short when the island began to shake. I looked up as a bunch of water started to fall down like a huge wave. We started to run to get to higher ground. "It's flooding, there's a shark! WHY IS THERE A SHARK?!"

Usopp was shouting from atop of a huge building as all of us were down on the ground. "You don't need to be up that high, we're safe down here!" Zoro shouted up to Usopp.

I crouched down beside Robin as we stuck our hands in the water. "It's sea water, that wasn't rain just now." I nodded my head as she spoke. "Perhaps the giant elephant was cleaning its back."

"Hey, there's Luffy! He's at the edge of town, the flying rabbit and Nami dog lady are with him." Usopp shouted to us, as he used his goggles to see. "They must've tricked him, and now they're taking him to their evil lair! AHHHHH!"

"Stop screaming, what's wrong?" Zoro yelled at the man as he kept shouting.

"LUFFY'S BEING EATEN, KIND OF- A LITTLE!"  Usopp began freaking out.

"Uah! Then it's true! They must be-"

"A cannibal tribe." Robin cut Franky off, causing Usopp to cry out.

I giggled at them. "I doubt that. There's no way Luffy would sit still while trying to be eaten. If anything they better watch out with his appetite..."

I heard Robin stifle a laugh from beside me. "You're right about that."

"See? There's nothing to worry about, now would you come down already?" Zoro told Usopp, "You're imagination is running wild."

Hearing a few grumbles from Usopp, he got down and joined us, before Law held his hand up.

"Law? What are you do-"

"Shambles." I was cut short as he used his devil fruit to transport us elsewhere, however we were now falling to the ground.

"WOULD YOU WARN US NEXT TIME!" I shouted at him, as I stood back up, mean mugging him.

"Tch, save it. Besides, we are where we need to be." He ignored me, staring ahead of us, where the two minks from earlier and Luffy were standing.

"Hey, look who it is!" Luffy stated.

"Are you okay? No missing arms or legs, they didn't eat you did they?"

I bonked Usopp on the head, stopping his rambling. "What he means to say, is that he's glad you are alright. Right, Usopp?" I stared down at him.

"Uh-" He looked away before grabbing Zoro's arm, waving it. "Be careful Nami dog lady, that's our captain you got there."

I stifled my laugh as he tried to sound like Zoro, whilst hiding behind him. "You voracious vixen, I bet you wanna gobble him up, huh?" He moved Zoro's other arm to rest on his swords. "You better give him back, along with the rest of our friends, or I'm gonna make barbecue out of ya! Onigibiru!"

That's when I couldn't hold it in anymore as I dropped to the ground laughing. "Usopp it's Onigiri! HAHAHA!"

I calmed down, wiping a tear from my eye, as the dog lady said there was a little misunderstanding. She said that we have arrived as the rest of us glanced ahead, seeing two guards in front of a leafy door.

"Open the gate, deliver this message for me. The Straw Hat Pirates have arrived!" Dog lady explained to the two.

"What?! Is that who they are?"

"We have very important guests! They are our saviors and should be treated as such!" She continued as they opened the doors. Suddenly a lot of minks were there, shouting.

There's so many... I stared in amazement, as the minks kept shouting 'Garachu'.

"Nami! Chopper!" I shouted seeing the two.

Finally, seems like so long since I've seen everyone. I glanced around the crowd, But I don't see Momonouske, Brook, or Sanji anywhere. Where are the others?

———
Published: 07/26/2022
Updated: 10/08/2023