Chapter 18

Y/n's POV

After the insult match the three servants in front of Emiya and me, Archer rushes towards Caster with his two swords, slashing at her. She collapses, reverting to a black smoke. I had a feeling it wasn't over with how Assassin talked about Caster before.

"Very good try, Archer." Her voice is heard from above.

I look up to see Caster, her cloak spread out with many magic sigals on it, ready to attack us. The blast from her attack, knocks both Emiya and I back, while Archer manages to block it.

"Don't forget about me!" Assassin yells, now in the air, behind the witch. As my servant starts falling to the ground, she shoots her guns at Caster, only getting her once from what I could see.

Assassin lands, rushing off somewhere, probably to prepare for another attack.

"I'm impressed, Caster." Archer compliments her.

"And I think less of you, Archer." Caster says, once again spewing out insults. "I thought you might be useful to me, but both you and Assassin are both worse than that fake Assassin."

Caster's words triggered something in me, causing my blood to boil once more. Out of instinct, I prepare to attack, raising my hands up to do so, only to remember the words Archer told Emiya and me before the battle. I put my hands down, taking a deep breath. The fight starts up again, causing more explosions from all three servants.

Knowing Emiya and I would be of no help, I use my magic to defend us from and blasts heading our way. I look over to see how Archer's doing, I am shocked to see him running off towards the gate, causing me to point my anger out on him. "Don't leave us here, you jerk!"

This apparently got Caster's attention, as she pointed one of her attacks directly at Emiya and myself. I brace for impact, only for nothing to come. Opening my eyes, I see that Assassin and Archer had came to save us. Assassin was holding me bridal style while Archer was holding Emiya by the back of his shirt, at the edge of the roof top.

"Please be more careful, master." Assassin tells me, putting me down, safely on the roof top while the two boys argued. "Now is this really the time to argue? We're kind of in the middle of a fight here."

I could tell Assassin was at her breaking point with the boys by the look on her face. If I didn't know better, I'd think that she would have teamed up with Caster if they continued acting like children.

Suddenly, my servant picks me up again, carrying me off the roof before it's blown up. Apparently Assassin wasn't the only servant annoyed by the bickering of Archer and Emiya, as it seemed Caster aimed for the very spot of the roof the two were at.

Archer and Assassin start carrying Emiya and myself towards the gate, probably hoping to escape. When Emiya yells at Archer to let him go, Archer does exactly that, kicking him away. Seeing this, Assassin stops, turning to were Archer was, only to find him trapped.

The servant carrying me puts me down, and I attempt to run over towards Archer, only for her to stop me. "He's got it, trust me." She says, with a smirk on her face.

I look back over at Archer, then at Caster, to see Archer's two noble phantasms flying at her. This breaks her concentration, allowing Archer to escape the spell. He summons his bow one more time, readying it while dodging the enemy servant's attacks.

"I am the bone of my sword." I hear him say, just before he releases his caladbolg, hitting Caster.

Now here she was, on the ground, beaten to a pulp. Yet, Archer and Assassin did not move to finish her off, allowing Caster to heal herself. "Why do you not finish me off?" She asks.