25: Poor Your Heart Out

(WARNING:
The following chapters contains triggering subjects, that are intended for mature audiences. Viewer discretion is advised)

Deku's pov:

"You already know what you both did that day. Between kacchan telling me to jump off a roof, and be reborn with a quirk. To all might telling me that Mt dreams are impossible without a quirk. I only thought how my life had no future. That step off the roof was the freest I've ever felt. There on the ground bleeding out from broken bones piercing my organs, and out of my skin. I saw you running away from me. You wouldn't even stay to comfort me, or keep me company."

All:"I had to save bakugou from the slime villain before an ambulance could get to you."

"YOU COULD'VE ASKED ENDEAVOR FOR HELP!!..... heroes aren't just fighters. They're the ones to keep people calm during their time in need. Whether it's reassurance that everything will be alright, or smiling in the face of danger. You failed at that, and I was kidnapped during my time in need. Being a guineapig for afo's quirk experiments."

I couldn't stop my tears from pouring out.

"That doctor,...... he did s..so much to me. Could you imagine being strapped down to a table? Unable to talk or move because your body was took shattered from the fall to get away!?. He stopped the bleeding by  sawing the bones that came out of my skin, patched up my wounds, and performed surgery to stop the internal bleeding while I was still awake! After that the only communication I could do was through a computer screen that he hooked me up to. Since afo saw my notebook about heroes, and their quirks. I was used to make the perfect quirk. The doctor tried different ways to give me the quirks. Seeing which way was faster. Everything from injections in muscles, bones, organs, even violating me. He said he needed a sample t....to insure that my....... my count wouldn't attack the syrim. I tried to kill myself again. This time with the quirks he was giving me. Only to end up in this situation."

Bakugou:" that doesn't explain what I found in your office. Why had your DNA and blood type keep changing?"

"Isn't it obvious? Put two and two together bakugou.  The locked room, all the changes, how I the code said wraith?"

Everything goes silent for a moment before I hear them running out of the questioning room.

"I'll see you both again real soon."

3rd person pov:

Bakugou looks as if he's seen a ghost and runs out. All might follows after him.

"What is it young bakugou?"

"I have to see it for myself."

"We can't get in that room. Only he knows the way to open the door safely. Other heroes and police have confirmed about the explosives by the door. "

"I noticed something when he was being arrested. He glared at the door like he was angry when he was told about the mental map."

"Wait so the midoriya we were just talking to-"

"Isn't the real one, but the quirk combo he picked to seek help."