14: Regrets Made

3rd person pov:

Outside of the surgery room. Sits bakugou with worry. As time passes by. Tapping feet turns to pasing around the room. All awhile bakugou listens for the click of the light above the door to turn off. After five hours, Bakugou's stress is about to burst. Then it happens, the sound he's been awaiting.

*CL-CLICK.*

With a squeak of the doors. Izuku walks out in his protective gear. Blood droplets all over him like a spray.

Izuku:"Nurse, he's ready for a room."

Izuku begins to explain to the nurse what happened and Kirishima's condition. As bakugou walks up. Izuku begins to leave.

"Oi deku! What happened!?"

Nurse:"Sir please calm down. I'll explain everything."

"No, I wanna hear it from him. Trying to run away like a coward like always I see!!"

Izuku keeps walking and turns left down another hallway. Seeing this, bakugou doesn't listen to the nurse who's informing him. Instead he gives chase after Izuku. When bakugou turns down the hallway. He sees a laundry bin with izuku's PPE in it. As bakugou approaches. He sees that there's a room beside it with a sign.

<on call staff rooms and showers.>

Bakugou walks inside to see multiple bunk beds lining the walls with cubbies for clothes by another door. Bakugou looks to see what's around. Each bed has a safe in the wall for valuables, a pillow, white sheets, light blue covers, and a privacy door with a light but in. Halfway in the room, he hears a shower running behind the door on the other side. He walks up to see Izuku's suit hanging particularly out of another bin by the door. Since the door is cracked. Bakugou peeks in. Anger and worry fades as fast as his face gets red.

^Holy shit, even his ass is tight.^

Bakugou mutters under his breath as the door opens further.

"What kind of workout does a doctor like him need to get that bod?"

As bakugou walks in. Izuku turns around. Eyes closed and hands rustling the suds in his hair. Bakugou's gaze looking izuku's body up and down. Unable to look away when he sees izuku's size. Water dripping down izuku's arms as he's rubbing soap down them. Just as izuku's hands start to drift down his torso. Bakugou slips on a towel. He catches himself before falling, but doesn't prevent his shoes from squeaking. Izuku darts his head back to see bakugou looking at him. Blushing red and frozen in place bent over. Izuku sees bakugou approaching further. Not knowing what else to do. Izuku stands tall and backs against the wall of the shower. Soon they're both under the water eye to eye. Bakugou looks down into izuku's eyes.

As izuku reaches for the emergency fall string to alarm for help. Bakugou grabs his wrist and pins it to the wall.

"K-kaccha!-"

Bakugou crashes his lips into izuku's with thoughts racing.

^what am I doing? I should be giving him a piece of my mind, but after seeing him like this. I can't help myself. I think I-^

Izuku wraps his free arm around bakugou and clenches his fingers into the fabric of Bakugou's shirt. With a kiss back. Izuku let's out a moan. They pull away for bakugou to rip his shirt off. Izuku undresses his lower half. That's when their gaze meets again.  Now that both are naked under the shower. Bakugou pins Izuku up and back against the wall. With arms around bakugou. They make out. While pelvic thrusts into izuku causes many sounds to ring out from the doctor.

"Oh kacchan~ aAah~!"

"D-deku~*growl!*"

still have feelings for the nerd.^