22: Dice roll

3rd person pov:

Bakugou is released from the shadows grip. As izuku begins to laugh and cry hysterically.

"I can't believe it was this easy!"

All might:"Young midoriya?"

Izuku stops like a switch controls his emotions. He reaches in his pocket to pull something out. Causing bakugou and all might to ready for an attack.

"I'll give you both a fair chance. Simple roll these."

Two d20s are thrown at them each.

"Since all might has been weakened and can't really use his quirk. You roll with disadvantage.. bakugou however has advantage."

Bakugou:"Why's that?"

Izuku's eyes go from red to yellow and his hair is normal.

"I can only use others abilities and hivemind for so long."

All might rolls the dice. Rolling a nat20 and a 9

Izuku flickers and ends up behind all might.

"Such a shame. You were so close. Farwell sir."

Bakugou knocks izuku away from him just before all might is stabbed. All might looks to see that bakugou rolled an 18 and 1."

"You're not taking another life. Now ......... DIIIIIIIE!!!"

A blast to the face sends izuku threw the wall to where everyone else is. Bakugou then gives chase. Only to stop when he sees Kirishima's body there.

"What the fuck. Oh that basterd is gonna pay for this."

*Cli...cli...click.....*

A dark ora fills the room as shigaraki's body turns into izuku and breaks free to run. That's when dabi seems to wake up and give chase after to shield him. Aizawa goes to aswell, but is stopped by another scarf.

Shinsou:"You're not going anywhere sir."

It's at that moment eri walks up to him. Her horn glowing as she lays her hands on him.

Bakugou,  tetsu tetsu, and tamaki give chase after izuku. Toga tries to break free, but even her knives and needle can't get through fatgum's fat.

All might looks at shoto and iida.

All might:"Help me catch up to them. I'll help with what embers I have left."

Iida has all might on his back. While shoto uses his fire to propel himself there.

Izuku runs outside and into sunlight. So dabi hands over his coat to shield him from the light. While dabi stays behind. Stopping shoto, and tamaki. While everyone else continues. As izuku looks back and sees them running after him. Izuku also sees a window cleaner nearby. So he shoots a shadow to cut the support wire. Iida sees this and hands all might to tetsu tetsu. Before going to rescue the person in need. It's at this moment that izuku runs into the old shipyard and into an abandoned wear house. Where he then blends into the shadows to hide. Bakugou enters first.

"Shit, it's too dark to see a damn thing."

Tetsu flips a light switch and sure enough. The place has power.

Tetsu:"I thought the point of abandoned buildings is to be ya know, abandoned."

Bakugou:"something isn't right here."

Shadows appear and break the lights. A loud hiss echoes and heads for them. So all might powers up his fist to push it back.

Bakugou:"we have to retrea-"

In Bakugou's mind pops up a map of the building. That's when tetsu and all might see it aswell. On the map in the middle room has a blood splatter effect.

Bakugou smirks and darts in that direction.

"Thanks for the hint moron."

Bakugou closes his eyes to listen for a change in the air. Dodging every attack the monster throws with acrobatic ease. While tetsu gets protection from all might blasting every attack away.