21: Victory Is At Hand

3rd person pov:

As bakugou flinched to attack. He sees that izuku's eyes have turned red, and his hair is standing up.

"What the hell deku!"

"You really just asked that. Well I shouldn't be surprised. You've always been the type to ignore his own flaws. Rest asure all will be revealed in time. No one else has to die. So long as I claim my prizes without any trouble. I would've tooken my time if I has any to spair, but time isn't something I can waiste."

"What are you going on ab-"

In the blink of an eye. The shadow swallowed him whole. Half an hour passes before bakugou wakes up in a new location. The morg of the hospital where izuku had worked. Bakugou's calm demeanor changes when he sees the situation he's in.

A chair furthest from the only entrance. Izuku sits there using a bound and gagged todoroki as a foot stool, iida as his arm rest on the left,  and bakugou on the right. All struggle for a moment before realizing their quirks aren't responding.

"Morning little ones. Time for my television reveal. So sit still and enjoy the show."

Bakugou looks around the room. That's when he sees dabi, and the others with red eyes and lifted hair.

Bakugou:^Shit, they're like a hivemind. Wait that gives me an idea.^

The camera cuts on, and everyone is glued to the news feed. At ua, all might is told by nezu to watch. That's when he sees the situation.

"Hello everyone. I have an announcement to make....... The hero killer that everyone has been chasing is me. I've also done some good though. All for one is dead."

Izuku lifts up afo's head up to the camera.

"Does this mean it's Evan? To the heroes, the answer is no. So I'd like to make a deal. Only two lives for the price of two young heroes. One of my targets is already here. The other target is the one who started it all. You know who you are. I'll be waiting sensei."

The feed cuts and  Endeavor is beside all might. Fists balled with rage with helplessness.

All might:"Calm down, we'll get them back."

Enji:"I can't loose another son. Please all might."

Tears of worry look as if any moment they'll spill out.

Elsewhere bakugou puts up a fight. Wrists bound infront of him. He stands up to punch izuku, but is tripped up just before impact. Shadow wrapped around his ankle lifts him before throwing him into some autopsy tables nearby.

Iida shakes off the cloth to speak.

Iida:"Why do this Midoriya? Surely the real you doesn't want this!"

"The real me....."

Bakugou frees himself and charges at izuku.

"Damnit nerd fight back. Gain control again!"

"He can't anymore."

Shadows insnair bakugou and impale his hands to pin him to the wall.

"I warned you about putting up a fight. Now they'll pay for your actions bakugou."

Bakugou sees izuku's hands reach for iida.

"Wait! Kill me not them. Let them go and I'll surrender."

Iida:"Bakugou don't! Wait for help!"

"There's no one coming for us. We're on our own. Remember eri? The pros only do what won't hurt them."

All might:"That's not true and you know that."

The three captives look at the door to see all might who came alone.

All:"I am here as part of your deal. So let them go young midoriya.

Izuku licks his lips and throws iida and shoto out of the room before locking the door.

Shoto's gag falls off just before the door shuts.

"Be careful sir!"

Iida frees them both so they can go get backup. That's when dabi, Toga, aizawa, and shigaraki block their way out. As the two heroes prepare to fight. Dabi is punched out cold by a metal fist. Shigaraki is slammed against a wall by tenticals. Toga is absorbed into fat. Leaving aizawa to mic.