IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

Chapter 34: (Author's pov)

The morning after marriage can be a mix of emotions and experiences. There may be teasing stares from family and friends, soft behaviors between the newlyweds as they navigate their newfound partnership, and blushing moments as they adjust to their new roles.

There might be some weird questions from curious relatives or friends, but overall, there tends to be an atmosphere of happiness and celebration. The couple may feel a sense of joy and excitement as they embark on this new chapter of their lives together.

Starting a new life with a spouse means building new relationships and integrating into each other's families. It involves understanding each other's rights and wrongs, and learning to compromise and communicate effectively.

While the experience may vary for each couple, the morning after marriage often symbolizes the beginning of a journey filled with love, companionship, and the promise of a future together.

What do you think, it's the same for you ?

Or

Puffy eyes, annoyed faces, not a hint of happiness in expressions, new rules and regulations to follow, jerk behaviors, stares filled with hatred – all on the first day of marriage? Your life doesn't seem like it should be this way. There are still things you know nothing about, hidden by your parents. Who are they hiding behind those fake smiles?

Things you wouldn't even dream about... the cruelty of your in-laws, perhaps? The biggest truth about your unwanted husband, hidden by your parents all this time, knowing how it would affect you afterward. But you can't help it, can you?

It seems fate has destined this path for you. Accept it or cry behind it – no one's going to care.

(Your P.O.V)

As I struggled to wake up from the uncomfortable sleep, my dreams were plagued by thoughts of

As I struggled to wake up from the uncomfortable sleep, my dreams were plagued by thoughts of... you know who.

Suddenly, the curtains were harshly pulled open, allowing the cruel sunlight to invade my slumber. I heard heavy footsteps approaching the bed, so I shifted to the other side, hoping to avoid whatever was coming. However, I could only make out faint voices amidst my grogginess.

I couldn't focus on what was happening, my mind felt blank. Then, a shout pierced the air, causing me to flinch at the loud sound. I tried to force my eyes open, but the sunlight made my vision hazy.

"Get up! This isn't your parents' house where you can sleep until noon," the voice shouted, jolting me fully awake. Finally, I managed to open my eyes slightly, only to widen them in surprise.

 Finally, I managed to open my eyes slightly, only to widen them in surprise