ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ

Chapter 25: (No one's P.O.V)

Sitting by the window lost in thought, you're interrupted by a knock on the door

Sitting by the window lost in thought, you're interrupted by a knock on the door. Turning around, you find Hanna walking in with some gowns for you. She gives you an energetic smile and places the gowns on the bed before walking over to you.

Hanna: Princess, I'm gonna miss you,

She says, her voice filled with excitement.

Y/n: But Hanna, I-

Hanna: I know, princess, but...

She pauses before continuing,

Hanna: we both can't do anything about this matter.

A tear finally falls from her eye as you stand up, embracing her.

Y/n: Hanna, it's okay.

She sniffles like a baby and hugs you tightly for five minutes before resuming what she was doing.

Hanna: But now... King Lee wants you to get ready because they are coming.

As Hanna continues talking while sniffing, you nod your head and walk to the closet, sitting in front of the mirror

As Hanna continues talking while sniffing, you nod your head and walk to the closet, sitting in front of the mirror. You catch a shadow figure in the reflection and turn to see Hanna entering the closet. Taking a deep breath, you remain still as she stands behind you and starts unclipping your hair.

Hanna: I wonder who's gonna be the person who deserves you, princess... he must be handsome, right?

You roll your eyes, and she giggles.

Hanna: Oh, I see someone is jelly already, hmm?

You roll your eyes again, and she continues doing her work.

After an hour, you sit in front of the mirror, looking at your reflection and smiling weakly.

You wanted to run...
You wanted to marry someone who'll love...
You as if there's no tomorrow...
You wanted a normal life...
Your dreams still are the same...
You don't wanna marry him...
You really wanna run far away...
You wanted him to be...