ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇

Chapter 31: (King Kim Yoongi's P.O.V)

ONE

ONE
.
.
.
.
.
.
TWO
.
.
.
.
.
.
THREE
.
.
.
.
.
.
THUD

I sit on the edge of the bed, the room spinning with my thoughts

I sit on the edge of the bed, the room spinning with my thoughts. Another vase shatters against the wall, echoing my frustration. My head is pounding, a relentless ache that no amount of anger can soothe. Tears blur my vision, surprising even myself. I'm not one to cry easily, but today, the weight of it all feels unbearable.

Closing my eyes, I lean back against the headboard, letting the tears fall freely. Each drop is a testament to the turmoil within me, a silent scream against the injustice of it all. I want to scream, to rage against the walls closing in around me, but all I can do is let the tears flow.

Gripping my head in my hands, I try to drown out the chaos in my mind. The memories, the doubts, the fears-they all swirl together, a maelstrom of emotion threatening to consume me. But amidst the turmoil, there's a glimmer of hope, a flicker of determination.

I can't believe I'm doing this, getting married again. Unknowingly, a tear escapes my eye and I find myself crying. I hate it when I cry, but the tears keep flowing relentlessly.

I despise this weakness in me. I stare at the ceiling, closing my eyes to let the tears fall freely. I sit there by the bed, feeling emotionless.

Minji: Why are you crying, my love?

As I feel her arms around me, I turn to see Minji standing there.

Minji: It's okay, everything's going to be fine, but...

King myg: M-Minji, I'm getting married.

I look back at her, seeing the pain mirrored in her eyes. I hate seeing tears in her eyes.

Minji: W-What?

I break down into more tears, and she embraces me.

Minji: W-Why? I thought you loved me.

Despite her own hurt, she still hugs me, and I'm grateful. I look at her, feeling her gaze filled with hope.

King myg: I still love you, only you, my love. I can't even think of loving someone else other than you.