Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ

Chapter 2: (no one's P.O.V)

On your way back to your room, you spot your brother leaning against the wall, clearly waiting for you.

Prince: - Why do you have to interrupt so much, sis?

Y/n: - Because I have a tongue, dear brother.

Prince: - But no one asked you to, okay?

Y/n: - Just move aside, you're already ruining my view with that dirty face of yours.

Prince: - You-

Y/n: - Move.

You continue walking to your room with Hanna, leaving your brother behind.

Sitting on the bed, you take a deep breath and start to voice your frustration

Y/n: - What the fu-

Hanna interrupts you quickly.

Hanna: - Princess, watch your words. Such language doesn't befit a princess.

You roll your eyes before continuing your complaint.

Y/n: - What does he think of himself? He's Hanna, a royal jerk -_-

You suddenly notice the time on the big clock outside the window.

Y/n: - Finally, it's time for me to go out.

Hanna hesitates a little before expressing her concern.

Hanna: - I don't think it's a good idea to go out without His Highness's permission, Princess.

Y/n: - It's okay, Hanna. Nothing will happen to either of us, okay?

Hanna: - But, Princess...

Y/n: - Shh.

With that, you change into more casual clothes and cover your face. Before leaving, you take a last look at the worried Hanna and walk out of the room, winking at her.

As you head towards the bridge and step outside, you gaze at the grand palace entrance gate from the corner of your eye, a wide smirk forming on your face.