ᠻꪮꪊ᥅

Chapter four: I love you: Obsession

2017-2018
Junior year

My dear lovely, Asher Krew Robinson. You were the first one to ever be obsessed with me, but why?

I guess it was for the same reasons I had for Ezra, but the difference between you and me is that I realized I had to let go. And that I wanted him to be happy even if not with me.

She became afraid of you.

It was scary, but you apologized. Own up to your wrong doings and I forgave you, slowly.

We were friends again right before we ran off after graduation.

A year later.

"I love you still and I want to be with you."

He said that as if their past decisions didn't affect their future ones. She couldn't, she wouldn't allow herself to go back to him.    Because how can one say the words I love you but still want to make one suffer?

I love different, it doesn't matter how bad one has left scars on my heart. I would still wish them happiness unlike Asher did to me.

He soon disappeared. Knowing he had to let Zefira go because of how in love he was with her.

I still love you but I can never be with someone who would hurt me to fill their own pain.

Loving your enemies: 2017-2021

© Ren Sherman Nonfiction

I AM NOT THE GIRL : 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara