Ending

PETE'S POV

My, Pete,

How are you, my love? I hope are you still in love with me like you promised me before. I know when you are reading this, that feeling didn't change at all, and you already missed me that much. Don't worry about my feelings for you, 'cause wherever I'll go, my heart still belongs to you. Thank you for coming into my life Love. I can't explain with just words how much you mean to me. You are the only one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life forever. Cause you are so special to me, we started as enemies, but still, end up being husbands. I love you so much, Pete.

Please take care of yourself, when I'm not there okay? I know Venice is there to look after you, but I'm still worried about you.

Your one and only love,
Vegas

"PA"

"PAPA" Venice called me again when I did not answer him.

I didn't realize that he entered our room because I'm so engrossed in reading the letter in my hand.

"You're reading Daddy's letters again, then after that, you're going to watch your wedding videos and photos again," he muttered and sat down next to me in bed.

I already finished reading some of the hundred letters Vegas gave me.

He told me before, that letters are sweeter than sending love chats. Because once you delete the messages, it's gone.

"Why not?" I asked hitting his head gently.

"Let's go out Pa, so you'll forget about Dad, just for a bit maybe," he mumbled concerned.

"Nah, I'm okay," I answered him then looked at letters from the box, and took one to read again.

"Pa, are you not tired of loving Daddy?" he abruptly asked me seriously.

I looked at him and then give him a genuine smile.

"Nope, if you really love that person you will never get tired of loving them," I say proudly with a big smile on my face.

"How did you even do that?" he asked again with confusion.

"Why are you asking? Are you planning on courting someone, or are you dating someone already that we don't know?" I asked raising my left eyebrow.

"Paaa, I'm still young," he said shyly and covered his face with his hands.

"Young? Venice you are 18 now, you should be clinging to your boyfriend or girlfriend, I think I babied you so much that's why you are like this now," then I facepalm, because now I realized that he never bring anyone home yet.

"They will just give you heartache and headaches, so no need," he mumbled, then he looked like he is thinking so deeply.

"How did you know that? Don't tell me." I asked again tickling him on his side.

"Pa, I don't have any experience yet, but I can see it from other people, they are suffering to much. From what I can see, I don't feel like wanting to experience what are they going through," he explained pouting.

"You're just scared of what you are seeing to others, but that's how life goes Venice. Especially Love, but If you are not hurting, you don't have any love in here," I even pointed at his chest.

I need to explain to him properly, so he will understand.

"Love is complicated Venice, You need to feel it yourself before you can explain the real meaning. Every one of us has different definitions of love. And it also depends on what are we going through because of love. Love makes you happy, but with every happiness, there is also sadness. Love has no meaning but it's very powerful, so be aware of it, okay?"