Chapter 7

PETE'S POV

"Sorry? Do you think sorry can heal everything? Huh?" I shouted at him giving all my strength and everything that I'm feeling at that exact moment.

"I know, that's why I asked you to kill me that day, so I can pay for what I've done to you," he pleaded guilty

Because of what he said, I pushed him onto the floor and struggled with him and now I'm on top of him pulling him to his collar.

"Why do you always say that you want to die? Why Vegas? Why?" now my body was trembling because of anger.

"Because I don't have anything left Pete, nothing. It's useless to live when you don't have anything," he said whimpering under me.

I released my hand from his collar and was ready to punch him in the face but I couldn't do it. Instead, I punched the floor next to his face.

"Aaaaahhhhhh," I said continuously hitting the floor until I saw blood on my knuckles.

"Enough Pete," he said and grab my hand and hold it tight.

I hate him, but it's hurt me when he says those words.

I hate him but seeing him earlier trying to catch his breath after punching him scared me to death. It reminded me of the day they shot him in front of me.

The day I almost lost him.

I hate him but why did I hug him this morning and let him do whatever he wants?

I know it's him because of his perfume, which Mr. Kinn always puts on every time I see him.

I thought I'm just hallucinating before that they smell the same.

When I woke up, I knew it was him. Not only because of his scent but from his body built too.

The body that I used to hug when we are having sex. The body that always spoons me every time I fall asleep.

I thought I hated him, but why I am hurting when I see him like this?

I avoided him for how many months but why my heart now is not cooperating at all?

My heart is betraying me after being with him for just a few hours.

"Don't move" I heard him say while closing his eyes.

I don't know when did we stop crying.

And now I'm still sitting on top of him, in his groin to be exact.

"Pete, please don't move," he said again

Now I can feel something hard on my ass.

"What the hell Vegas" I tried to get up, but my legs felt so numb so I sat back again, at the same place, his groin.

"Oh, shit" Vegas even closed his eyes after that.

But before my mind went somewhere else, Porsche's name popped out of my head.

Now the anger inside is building up again.

I pull him in his collar again and put his face close to me.

"What is going on between you and Porsche? Are you in a relationship?" I said greeting my teeth again.

"Nothing," he said looking into my eyes

"Nothing? You want me to believe that?" I said mocking him.

"Yes, you can ask him later if you want" he answers now with a scary face.

"Why do I need to believe a liar like you," I told him, I said emphasizing the word liar.

He didn't answer me but he just look at me intently.

"One last question Vegas. Are you in a relationship with Porsche? Tell me the truth, or else I'm going to kill you," I said angrily

"Here kill him if you can," I flinched when Porsche talk behind me.

That scares the hell out of me.

"Sorry about the interruption but your food is here, I know you're hungry Pete," he said and gestured to the food trolley like a waiter.

"Did my plan work this time?" he said very proudly.

"What the hell are you saying, Porsche?" I ask now confused.

What does he mean by that? I asked myself.

Now I'm being suspicious of them.

"I'm going to kill you," I heard Vegas say and look at Porsche angrily.

"No I am going to kill you," I snapped to him

"If you are going to kill each other, I'll bring the guns for you to use. But for now, just take this," then he throws something small plastic at us.

My eyes went bulged after seeing the small sachet on the floor.

It a fucking Condom.

"Okie bye," he hurriedly walked out to the door after that.

"By the way Pete, Vegas and I are frenemies, and now Vegas it's your time to explain everything. And don't forget about my condition," he said and locked the door again.

I looked at him in disbelief.

I wanted to say something to him but my stomach wants to say something.

"I want to eat first and after eating you'll have a lot of explaining to do. And be sure that all the words you're going to say are true or else. I'm going to kill you for real this time." I said and got up but ended up bouncing in his groin again.

My legs now are numb because of the position I'm sitting in for a long time.

"Fuck..." he mumbled

Now my positions are so awkward, I want to stand up but I can't even move my legs, and now I can feel him getting hard from my ass.

Now, I can't look him in the eyes, because I'm so embarrassed about our position.

From being tough change to being shy in just a minute, what the hell.

I wanted to scold myself.

Now heart is beating faster than its normal speed.

"Can you control yourself," I told him, but I need to take the courage to tell him that.

"I can't" he admitted

"Please Vegas just for now," I pleaded with him this time.

I know we've done it many times before, but this situation is now new to me since I am on top of him.

Now, I can feel my body heating up too. And I can't control my erection any longer.

"I will try," he said.

But instead of controlling himself, his erection is getting harder and harder each time.

"I'm sorry Pete," he said holding my hand.

I can't control it anymore, I put my head on his chest.

"I hate you, I really hate you" I keep on repeating those words to him.

Now, both of us have a hard erection.

Every time I move my ass, it feels like I'm grinding myself into him.

Please comment with your reaction to this chap 😁😁😁

I want to read the comments too. 👉👈