Chapter 18

PETE'S POV

"VEGAS ENOUGH DOING CONCERT IN THE BATHROOM" I shouted because I'm losing my patience now.

One week before Venice's 1st birthday he becomes like that. He keeps on singing the same song, every time he goes inside the bathroom and if he put Venice to bed.

But Venice likes it every time he sings even if it's off-key, he keeps on giggling and or laughing.

The first time he sang for me, it was kind of sweet cause he gives me butterflies in my stomach. But now, he's kind of annoying.

"I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely night
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I've found you, stay
And let me love you, baby"

"VEGAS ENOUGH, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE SINGING OR JUST READING A POEM" I shouted with frustration.

Then I saw him come out from the from, but he still singing and now he is also swaying his hips.

Venice laughs so hard upon seeing and hearing his dad.

"You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last, love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you"

"Can you please stop singing that song, there are many songs nowadays that are new, why are singing that old song?" I say annoyed when he finally stopped singing and sat beside us.

"But I like the lyrics it's quite nice though." he defended kissing Venice's cheeks.

"Okie, take Venice you said you gonna shower him today," I told him.

"Come to his room after you shower okay," he said.

"No, I'm not going, 'cause I know you are going to sing again and again because your son likes it. But not because your son like it, I will like it too." I exclaimed.

"Just come please, today is his birthday, you don't want to read a story for him like you always do?"

"I want it too, but Vegas please enough singing, one day is enough that's fine with me"

"I'm just happy when I'm doing that," he said looking at me hurt.

"Happy singing with that crappy song?" now my voice is getting higher.

"Are you not happy that I'm happy?" he asked me and put down his head low.

"Okey I'm sorry if I offended your feelings, but please understand me too." I defended myself.

"Okey I'm taking Venice now," he said and carry Venice.

When I looked him in the eye, he looks so gloomy and it hurts me to see him like that.

"Vegas" I called him, this is the first time we argue like this that he didn't come to me and talk about it, and I don't like it because I know I hurt him that much.

"Just take a shower, Pete," he said and he didn't even spare a glance at me and just walk out the door carrying Venice.

I pulled my hair because of frustration. I'm angry at myself for doing that to him.

I took a long bath this time than usual. I vent my anger inside the bathroom and hit the wall for few times until my knuckles become red.

I told him to be happy but what I did just now, it's like I'm forbidding him to do that. And I'm starting to hate myself because of that.

Thinking about him again makes my heart ache again. I quickly finished taking a bath and dry myself and went outside because I don't like what was happening to us.

I know it's not a simple argument, and I need to fix it before it gets worst.

After putting on the pajama I saw it on the bed. I went to Venice's room. I don't hear any movements from outside maybe Vegas put him already to sleep.

I went inside just to give him a good night kiss in case he already fall asleep and ask Vegas to come to our room. Cause I want to talk to him about what happened earlier.

But I'm shocked upon seeing them wearing the same pajama as me so. Because I didn't see Vegas wearing those before.

Vegas shirt has FOREVER written on it, and Venice and EVER, when I looked unto mine that I didn't notice earlier it's TOGETHER.

Then saw Vegas talking to Venice intently like they are making some deal. I just stayed standing still on the door frame, because I don't know what to say or do.

Then Venice look at me and try to walk three steps but he can't control his legs yet, so he crawled instead until he gets close to me.

I carried him but I didn't notice he was holding something.

"What's that?" I ask him.

"Prrrrrr," he said blowing raspberries.

"Venice" Vegas called in a low tone that I didn't notice he came close to us.

"Prrrrr," Venice said again.

I looked into his eyes and they are not sad anymore. But he looks so disappointed looking at Venice.

Then he whispered something to Venice.

Then Venice looked at me.

"Pappa" my eyes went bulged upon hearing what he said.

"What did you say baby?" now my heart beating went crazy.

"Pappa... PAPAAA" he said again then he put the small box in his mouth.

"No Venice, that's dirty," I said and took the small box from him.

After taking the small box to him, I hug him so tightly.

"When did you start talking huh?" I talk to him pinching his right cheek and now I'm also having a teary eye.

"Paaaaappa," he said again and kiss my cheeks near my dimple.

Both of them like kissing that part though.

See you next chapter what's going to happen next......

I know you have an idea now..... 😍😍😍

Thank you for reading 😘