Chapter 11

PETE'S POV

A week later and I'm still at the main family's house. I did not resign yet, cause I want to tell Mr. Takhun first about my relationship with Vegas, and my resignation as well.

Venice is already out of the hospital a few days ago.

Mr. Kinn let me stay with Venice till he gets better. Because his daddy doesn't know anything about babies.

Me, I get used to taking care of babies, toddlers, and kids when I was younger from my hometown.

We need to care for them when their mother or Father is at work. The same goes for the others. No payment is required it's like a helping hand because they're gonna do the same when you also need some help in the future.

I'm happy being with Venice for a few days taking care of him, it feels like he is my own child. And now I'm starting to miss him again and Vegas too.

Mr. Takhun just came back yesterday and I can't escape because he said he wants to see me after waking up.

I was looking at my phone screen and smiling when Pol and Arm came into my view. I quickly hide my phone before they get to see what I'm looking at.

The picture of the three of us that we took in the hospital.

"So how are you Pete Theera...." Pol paused his last word and look at me grinning.

When I looked at Arm he is just shaking his head and smiling.

"Don't mind him, so what's new?" Arm asked sipping his coffee.

I clasped my hand together and put them on the table. Because I'm starting to get nervous.

"Why are you so nervous?" Pol asked with curiosity

I don't know how to answer them so I just give them a big smile.

I don't want to hide my relationship with Vegas from them too, I want to tell them because they are also my friends. And besides, even if I only tell Mr. Takhun to keep it a secret he will tell them. And I'm hundred percent sure of that, I know him that well.

"POL ARM WHERE ARE YOU" Mr. Takhun shouted and now you can hear his voice echoing from the walls.

He is really back I told myself.

Now I'm getting anxious thinking about telling him my secret.

"PETE" Mr. Takhun come and hug me very tightly.

I faked my smile at him but I know he knows what kind of smile I'm doing right now.

"Pete, come to me, and also the both of you," he said and pointed at Pol and Arm.

Now we went to his favorite place in the house, In his Theater room.

"So how are you Pete, does my brother Kinn give you a hard time?" he asked while playing with his furry coat while sitting comfortably on his couch.

"Y..es I m.ean no..." now I'm stuttering

"What did he tell you to do this time? Did he ask you to spy on Vegas again?" he ask with his eyes furrowed

Why do I need to spy on him, he is my boyfriend now. I wanted to tell them that but I refrained not to talk.

Now I'm starting to blush and my heart beating is speeding up.

"No Mr. Takhun, he didn't give me any assignment this past month," I mumbled

I'm not gonna tell him what really happened or else they will tease me nonstop.

Then suddenly my phone vibrated inside my pocket. I hope he will not notice.

And my phone didn't stop vibrating. And now I'm getting anxious because I told Vegas to keep calling me in case something happened to Venice.

"Mr. Takhun can I just answer the call?" I took the courage to ask him.

"Go ahead but I want to hear it so you can answer it here," he told me

Now I'm debating whether to answer Vegas' call or not, cause I know they will hear what I am going to answer him.

Now Vegas is calling me again.

I took my phone from my pocket and try to turn it off but Mr. Takhun grabs and answer it instead.

Now he saw the caller's name and look at me smirking.

"My Vegas 🖤" he read it out loud then after that, he looks at me smirking

Now I want the floor to eat me because of embarrassment.

I put down my head, and I can hear Pol and Arm giggling next to him.

"Pete your son keeps on crying since this morning, can you come to help me please I'm going to pick you up na" plead Vegas on the other line with a cute voice.

Mr. Takhun put the loudspeaker on, and now everyone heard him talking to me like that.

"What son are you talking about Vegas?" Mr. Takhun asked in disbelief even Pol and Arm have the same reaction.

"What the... Can you please give the phone to him, I'm not talking to you" now Vegas voice becomes higher. He sounds like a madman again.

"You brat, I'm not giving him until you explain to me," now they're starting to argue again.

I grab the phone from Mr. Takhun and answer Vegas as fast as I can.

"I will call you later bye," I said hurriedly and turn off my phone, and put it back inside my pocket.

"Pete, what's the meaning of this?" Mr. Takhun stands up and puts both hands on his side.

Now he is even glaring at me.

"Mr. Takhun I can explain," I said in a low tone

"I'm waiting," he said tapping his foot.

I know is very eager to hear what I wanted to tell him.

"The thing is, Me and Vegas aahh.." I put my both hands on my face because of embarrassment.

"What Pete?" Takhun as me with eagerness

"We are together now," I muffled in my hands

"You think we don't know?" then he started laughing,

"Ehhh" now I'm the one who gets shocked at what he told me.

"You forgot that Arm is with me right? We saw in the CCTV what did you do in the gate, Pete. You and Vegas have no shame munching each other faces there." he said mocking me.

Now three of them are laughing because of me.

Boring chap... Sorry