Chapter 1 : "Legendary Devil Hunter"

"Why art thou silent & invisible

Father of jealousy

Why dost thou hide thyself in clouds

From every searching Eye

Why darkness & obscurity

In all thy words & laws

That none dare eat the fruit but from

The wily serpents jaws

Or is it because Secrecy

gains females loud applause"

Dante, The Son of Sparda, was defeated. Well, that is what she thought. Not only Dante is out for revenge; he's really, REALLY pumped up. His defeat was like a fresh memory out of the oven, Urizen. Although she was no where near close to him, she still felt like a tough nut to crack. Even for Dante, he's surprised for how much strength she had.

Currently, Dante is sitting on a fallen concrete pillar while reading some newspaper while listening to music. Next to him are beverages he got from a store, and of course, Pizza. Eating as he reads through articles to articles, not missing a single detail. Crossing his legs as he steps on someone's belly, correcting his position as he notices.

He looked at the girl once again; this time with concern. Laying down on the ground while aimlessly looking at the sky above. She was not unconscious, of all things she is is just laying there. Resting her hands on her belly and her legs crossed. Dante cannot eat his pizza while dying of awkwardness, her presence alone is enough to make his brain itch.

Dante : Can you, like, move?

??? : My Body is not severely damaged, thank you for asking.

Dante : Are you just gonna lay there? Seems like you've been doing this for a long time.

??? : Half of my life, yes. This does not interfere with my duties as a Valkyrie.

Dante : Come on, sit down next to me or something! You making me feel guilty here!

??? : No need. Give me a moment to relax my body.

Dante : Suit yourself, Lady.

A few hours ago

The sound of a building rumbling and the roars of the creatures he heard before was all he heard as soon he opened his eyes. Dante supposedly transported to another place, he seem to got used to situation like this. He got up groaning from exhaustion, and of course, an enraged stomach.

He looked around to see himself inside an abandoned apartment. Looking up would reveal a multiple chain of floors that he fell and went through and the creatures that are crawling in. He didn't want to engage them since he was not in the mood. Walking outside using the door leading to a street. The creature that followed him bursting through the door he came from.