Prologue: "Seperation"

"Never seek to tell thy love

Love that never told can be

For the gentle wind does move

Silently invisibly ..."

The roots of the Qlipoth tree has been severed by the two sons of Sparda, both caged inside the underworld with no plans of escaping. With the portal closed between the worlds, the Qlipoth tree has been fallen to its once called roots. With the tree eradicated, the two brothers'  continue the matter between them. For years of seperation, not even a single contact has been made for them. Two lost souls meet face-to-face, they remembered of what they lived for.

They left their kin back at the human world, Nero. He already managed to get his way back down from the fallen tree ad he discovered his newly discovered Devil Trigger. Despite this, he has lost touch with both his uncle and his father; currently stuck and locked inside the underworld.

Their score settled inside the underworld, the incredible strength of the two brothers' were uncomparable, demons alone only hinder their score, nothing but a hinderance. The man in red was gaining the upper-hand to the man in black.

The man in black overcomes his brothers' stregth and succeeded in pushing him back; it is when his brother charged back at him and plunging his sword against the Katana, putting him on his knees. A laugh was heard from the man in red, insulting his brother.

??? : Score for Dante! I'm up one!

??? : Where did you learn to count!? We're even.

The man in red, so called "Dante", rested on the ground. Exhausted from the fighting, his brother rested on the ground aswell.

"Dante" : You know... I'm starting to think this is never gonna end.

??? : Maybe... We got plenty of time.

The Man in black replied with a smile on his face, his brother laughed about it, it really is a dysfunctional family. The agonizing pain they've felt from both sides has became a thorn. But as they fight: The thrill of their duel has been their cope in life.

The two got up after a short break, getting up and ready for another round. Entering their stance, another beating for the hour.

Dante, the 2nd son Sparda, and the younger twin brother; he is also Nero's biological uncle

Dante, the 2nd son Sparda, and the younger twin brother; he is also Nero's biological uncle. Well known as the Legendary Devil Hunter with his own branch: Devil May Cry. He is also known for being incredibly flippant and a powerful Devil Hunter; he loves Pizza too.

 He is also known for being incredibly flippant and a powerful Devil Hunter; he loves Pizza too