I shook Jess trying to get her up but nothing I shook my head and muttered words.

"No no she's not gone we have to get her to the clearing!" I yelled picking her up.

This was my best friend and I refused to lose her even if it meant I had to die.

I got my taste of happiness Embry just got her and she's barely lived.

I may have been dormant for over a thousand years but I've lived thousands of life times already.

"Lily she's gone" Paul whispered as I shook my head I saw Embry who looked at her body broken.

"No" I whispered standing up "no she's not!" I yelled before kissing her forehead and bringing her closer.

"I'm going to bring you back Jess I promise even if that means you'll have to live without me" although it was a whisper they all heard me and Paul turned me around and shook his head.

"No, no, no you're not going to get yourself killed!" he exclaimed as I shook my head.

"She's my best friend Paul! She's Embrys imprint! Do you know what'll happen if she doesn't come back? Embry could die! I can't allow that!" I shook my head and rushed off to a clearing that was filled with different colored roses from black to blue and more and a big pond stood in the middle.

I walked through the water all the way to the middle before laying her body in it as she floated over top of it I ran back out and went to a patch of blue roses and opened a small hidden door in the ground.

I took out an old book I had found from some old witch ruins when I was stuck in my wolf form after the ritual on my own.

I also took out a tube filled with the elixir I had been working on for immortality.

The book was a grimoire filled with different spells most of them resulted in death but hopefully this'll work.

I ran back over to the side of the pond careful not to get the book wet and laid it on the ground looking through it for the heartbeat control spell.

I was aware that I had an audience but ignored them and wiped my tear stained cheeks.

After finding the spell I held onto the necklace and walked back into the water and placed it around her neck and put my hands on her chest.

I took a deep breath before starting "Corum spiritus prohibera" her heart beat was weak but it was still beating before I started the spell which is why I'm confident this will work.

"Corum spiritus prohibera"  "Corum spiritus prohibera" "Corum spiritus prohibera"

I continued chanting until I felt her heart beat began to quicken.

Mother once did a spell on us to make us immortal to make us damned for life.

She made me an immortal freak and then I found happiness I found love family and friendship.

I don't want to lose any of this and though I may be immortal who's to say I won't die doing a spell this powerful.

I've been working on this for some time and upgraded version of mothers immortality spell.

The only difference is the vampirism part will be taken out.

She'll just be immortal I won't allow her to become like me that's not what I want not for her not for anybody.

Since this spell is technically my creation I had to substitute a lot of the ingredients.

The blood of the original witch is my blood, I used mine, Klaus, Tyler Lockwood, and Hayley's werewolf venom, and I used white oak ashes that Klaus gave me from his stash to dagger our siblings.

I mixed it all together and had it sit to curate and hope that I'd have a chance to use it one day.

The only thing about this is we don't have an white oak anymore therefore if any of us ever wants to die it's not possible.

Opening the tube I opened her mouth and slowly poured it in before taking another deep breath.

"Filia maximo. Filia maximo. morsus, morsus, morsus, morsus, morsus, morsus. advenio donec duo est revertus mors..."

The wind around us began to pick up as a ring of fire surrounded the pond I could hear the yelling of the others but with the wind picking up and the raging fire the voices began to die out.

My hands began to glow as Jess's chest had began to glow white as well.

"Filia maximo. Filia maximo. morsus, morsus, morsus, morsus, morsus, morsus. advenio donec duo est revertus mors..."

The glowing light went away and all I could do was sit there as nothing happened her heart beat that was once there was now officially gone.

The spell hadn't worked...I had lost my best friend...Embry had lost his imprint...and the Stanley's have lost their family...

And it's all Bella and Edwards fault.