He has to travel a lot. Although he residence and represents his currently working hospital, he has to travel around Thailand or overseas to assist in particular cases.

But that never was a problem in his marriage life. Forth works offshore eight months a year. Since his oil rig was in the middle of the Phuket ocean, Beam chose to work at the 'Bangkok-Phuket Hospital'.

It's one of the specialist private hospitals there. During Forth's work period, Beam would stay in their rented apartment studio and work there as he waited for Forth's return every weekend.

During Forth's break period, they will return to Bangkok and stay at their home, which Forth built, and Beam works in the labs. His speciality is needed everywhere that he goes.

"I'm serious, Forth. Do you think I could be stupid or overlooking something?" Beam asked, worried with a sad face.

"What made you think that way, Baby?" questioned Forth as he sat beside him on the floor and hugged him sideways.

"You know I have been working on some results nowadays, right? But, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find the source of these chemicals in the results. The foreign elements are only detectable in the blood samples I bring back to my lab," explained Beam.

"How is that possible?" asked Forth, confused.

"Exactly! It's not possible. Do you think someone is altering the results?" he asked, more tensed.

Forth became stiff as he noticed the familiar chemical name in Beam's report.

"Baby, is DDT the chemical you were talking about?" he asked, worried.

"Yes. It's an illegal chemical and didn't get approved by the government. I don't know where or how these island people consumed it? But, How did you know about it?" added Beam, stressed with the mystery behind the chemical.

"I heard of it somewhere, I guess. Maybe during school days back in university," Forth replied as try to divert the topic and prayed for Beam to believe his lies.

"These tests are getting fishy and stressing me. How do I solve this?" Beam asked Forth as he pouted.

"I see. Maybe you should ask Phana's help to check it back in Bangkok. Why don't you drop the research If the results keep getting fishy?" Forth questioned.

"If it keeps getting fishy, there is something wrong with it, Forth. I'll find it no matter what," declared Beam angrily with a huff.

"Fine, fine. Find it if it makes your mind calm. But, don't forget to take care of yourself too," replied Forth and fed Beam the freshly cut fruits. Beam pouted at him cutely as he ate the fruits.

Forth's eyes stayed on the DDT reports even though he actively listened to Beam's whines while feeding him.

~

Four months passed like a wind, but Beam's lab test results didn't get any clarity. It becomes an unsolvable mystery to him.

Unknown to him Forth was getting information about the DDT from his oil rig in secret with the help of a senior.

He remembered the DDT chemical logo from his oil rig before, and he noticed some contract workers working overnight on the marine ship unknown to the engineers there, more like working in secret.

He didn't ponder more about it as it didn't concern him.

Even though it was suspicious, he stayed out of it as he didn't want to get involved in unnecessary troubles.

But all his plans went down the drain as he saw how Beam got hooked on the case. The more he looks into that chemical, the more dangerous it gets.

He couldn't let Beam get involved in something risky. He would instead get himself in danger than risk Beam's life.