"I don't want to be the poison in your veins that ends you"

=====================

2) Stalked (book 1 of The FAME series)

Holly Greenfield was a young actress that amounted to stardom as if her name was written in the stars- the Hollywood stars on the Walk of Fame that is. Fame comes with a price, however, and sometimes fans can become too attached to their idol.

"They call it obsession, but I prefer the word love."

======================

3)Floret

Ren Wicker lives in a run down neighborhood near the outskirts of the city of New York. He works at a warehouse and has difficulty finding a backup job to support himself and his addict mother. He struggles to pay rent, maintain a stable relationship with his mother, and is slowly growing tired of fighting to survive.

Aster Caldwell is an aspiring artist who is in search of inspiration. His parents support him for the time being, but he knows trouble would arise if they knew of his attraction to men. His overly-passionate, awkward, and enthusiastic personality means he has difficulty fitting in with his neighborhood status and creating friendships.

"Some people are roses and some people are night scented orchids. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is ever a perfect sunflower."

=====================

4) Cherry Pie

Levi Allen is in his first year of college, and his only goal is to break every rule possible. Ruled by his insatiable lust and longing desires, he blindly follows a path that get him labelled as nothing more than a piece of meat-- not that he minds. Levi is more than happy to flaunt what he has.

Jasper Canmore is Levi's best friend since middle school. Although he doesn't understand Levi's carnal behavior, he stays by his side to defend him from any possible harm. Even if it means defending him from himself.

=====================

5) Genetically Modified

Price, or Experiment 37-2, is the government's attempt to create the perfect human being. Price is superior to the average human in every aspect, and he even lacks the things that make every human weak-- The understanding of emotions and attachments to others.

Ace, a citizen of the outer city, is part of a group that has dubbed themselves "The Rebels of Elysia." Everyone he has loved or was close to has died due to lack of government funds and support for citizens of the outer city. He despises the government and members of the inner city. He's trying to learn to love again.

The two boys meet by accident, but it's no mistake that they begin to develop feelings for one another, and together they realize that life has so much more to offer than they thought. If only they can survive the vast changes that are about to occur.

====================

6) Unlovable

Ben used to be the kid that was fazed into the background, until he met Samuel. He became accepted at the top of the social ladder, and everything seemed great on the surface, until Ben and Samuel broke up.

Samuel explained to everyone that Ben had been cheating on him for the whole two years they were together, and everyone quickly turned on Ben, except for his best friend, a few outliers, and his family.

The sudden shunning led Ben to obsessive drinking, smoking, partying, and fighting. His internal rage and sadness slowly builds up inside of him each and every day, but he never lets those he loves see it.

What nobody knows, however, is that there was more to the breakup than they think. There was more to the story. There was more to Ben's story.

=====================

7) The Existential Crisis of Luca Cappello

It's the final year of high school for Luca Cappello, and everyone seems to have their lives together except for him. He still draws a blank when asked what he wants to go to college for, and he does his best to avoid conversations about studies and jobs with his family.

He has nothing figured out. Not his career, not his major, not his college tuition, and most importantly, not his strange infatuation with a boy he's never even spoken to.

Bottom line? Luca Cappello is so screwed.

=====================

8)The Celestial Heart (Book 1)

For half a century, the Kingdom of the Undead had become the center of power and control over the twelve realms. Their merciless ways and ruthlessness tore down other races and civilizations, causing all others to live a life of fear with little will to fight back.

However, Sinaht, the last of his elven race, remembers something in a dream. Unsure of what he dreams about, he seeks help from others to help him answer the riddle along the way.

In a dream may lie the solution to all of the suffering all living creatures had endured.

===================

9) Avery's Overactive Imagination

Clouds formed from a giant's pipe, dew drops from fairy kisses, and bird teachers that squawk in disapproval-- these are the images created inside of Avery's head.

Her imagination is her favorite place, but it is unsuitable for a young lady's head to be in the clouds rather than in homemaking and proper etiquette. Her imagination makes her undesirable... or does it?

====================

10) Plague R

Nobody knows what caused the dead to return. What used to be rebels versus the government turned into humanity just fighting to survive from the living dead who seek their flesh.

While carnage and zombies run on the surface, the rebellion continues underground, and it will not be stopped. It can't be.

Please vote!!!

Love you all and so excited to be back!