chapter eleven - what comes up must come down. cakes included.

Start from the beginning

"the intermission has begun!" Grenda spoke from a microphone.

I gave a quick sigh of relief and slumped down into a spot on the support beam thingy. I pulled out a bottled water and a small snack that I brought with me, you would be surprised how much work goes on up here. from below I saw that Bipper had finally figured out how to get up here, I couldn't blame him, its hard to get up without being shown the way up, but you would think a all-seeing being would know how to get up here.

the break was soon over and dipper was below me handling the puppets, Mabel rushed up the ladder and climbed up to the cake. she reached for it then slowly started falling down while in it. I got up to help her with the rope. and soon bill joined me from behind bringing it up. he mouthed a small message that I could easily read. 'jump in'

it made sense, he was trying to make it so he could sell the whole thing, and frankly it helped me. but lets just say I wasn't the best at acting so when I took to long he got tired of me and pushed me in.

"dude that hurt-" I said after falling, rubbing my kneecap and hands, looking to my right see Mabel terrified.

"if you aren't helping me up who is?" Mabel said, stuttering at every word, I pointed up at Bipper:

"he is" "I am" Bipper and I spoke at the same time, only further embracing the moment.

"bill dipper! Bipper!" Mabel said shocked.

"shh, you wouldn't want to ruin the show~" Bipper said pointing in Gabe's direction.

"I swear if you drop me I will do everything in my fucking power to make sure everything you have ever worked for goes up in flames Bill Mischief Cipher." I said sternly, giving him a death stare.

"oh snap. the full name" Mabel said whispering to herself at a barely audible tone.

"Woops!" Bill lets some of the rope go, Mabel screams. "its slipping how about you hand that book over" he directs towards Mabel

"okay that's it. we are having a talk after this. my mind, midnight, and we are talking about this and you are getting a major lecture young man." I said looking at Bipper with intense eyes. (in hindsight, the phrase young man doesn't really work considering he is a trillion-old and a demon but eh.)

"no way! this is dipper's I'd never give it away!" Mabel said (letting me be ignored once again) hugging on tight to the book like a prized stuffed animal.

"hmm you didn't see a problem with taking it for your own play, or ditching him when he needed you. so come to your senses, give me the book or the play is ruined!" Bipper said pulling the cake up the rope. I noticed that despite the fact I could jump that gap bill would just push me back in causing me to most likely fall out and either break multiple bones and possibly hurt my skull, or use Mabel as a pillow in which she would have those issues, so that wasn't a option. 

Mabel slowly brought up the book to bill, guilt flashing in her eyes. "there it is." Bipper spoke. "I mean who would sacrifice everything they've worked for just for their dumb sibling." I swear you could see the light blub go off in Mabel's head.

"dipper would." Mabel said.

"heh?" bill said, before getting pulled in by Mabel. great MORE PEOPLE IN THE TINY WOODEN CAKE IN THE SKY. "woah, woah, hey, hey, AHHHHHHH" bill, Mabel, and I screamed on our way down. we hit the ground inn the middle of the stage. I groaned then rolled off nearly hitting waddles then running into where dipper's ghost-spirt-thingy would be.

while Bipper and Mabel fought over the book I decided to be productive and I went up to Grenda and got the microphone.

"dear audience members, this scene of the play is not allowed to be recorded and re-sold, permission from the developers is needed if you wish to post it on any online format. thank you, and enjoy this act." I said into the microphone, giving a smirk after hearing Stanley's audible groan. 

I looked below me to see collapsed dipper's body. heh. there goes bill.  (ever noticed how often bill says the words 'woah' and 'hey' during the series?)

"dear psychotic triangle demon, please suck a lemon and leave this play alone thank you." I said back into the microphone, trying not to snicker at my own joke.

"-big things are coming! you cant stop me!" puppet Bipper spoke from the fireworks

"I'm sorry Gabe." Mabel spoke pulling out her button for the big finish.

"heh?" puppet Bipper said (heh count x2) before everything exploded, I could practically hear the Ave-Maria in my head, and the look on the audience's faces? PRICELESS! I gave a light laugh from the side stage. I slowly crept out of the building from the back exit and waited outside the front exit for Gabe. 

lets just say I have a couple choice words and a handful of violent actions ready for him when he decides to show his face.

---

this poll is over, for all those who have voted on it the most recent majority has won.

for those who did not witness this poll I will not state the results for spoiler reasons. 

(But I mean, come hit me up in my dms if you want to know.)