"Just like that baby girl, cum on my dick."

"Christen omg it's coming!"

Seconds after she cums, Christen feels the liquid surround his dick. He pulls out and her sweet liquid sprays on his chest. He watches as Genevieve's pussy leaks out her cum and how Genevieve looks completely drained.

Genevieve looks up to see Christen staring at her with his dick twitching needing to release. Genevieve doesn't know how much she can take but her mouth can take it. She uses the strength she has left and crawls up to Christen.

Christen watches her every move. Genevieve becomes face to face with her dominant—

"Daddy, You ruined my pussy, but I want you to ruin my mouth now."

Christen grabs Genevieve's throat, making her moan.

"Oh I'm not done with your pussy yet."

Genevieve knows she said that he ruined her pussy, but now the way he is looking at her—she doesn't care if he went backdoor.

"Flip over, ass up."

Christen lets go of her, Genevieve turns around to lower her head to the sheets. She lifts her ass up in the air— and teases Christen by shaking her ass.

Christen chuckles at how Genevieve thinks she can just tease him. Christen gets up from the bed. Genevieve notices. She turns her head to see where Christen is going.

He looks back at the bed and sees Genevieve watching him walk closer to the display.

"Did I say you could fucking move?"

"No, sir."

Genevieve moves her head back to her previous position. And waits for him to come back.

After some time, Genevieve feels the bed gain weight again. She tenses up when she feels leather slide against her ass.

"Genevieve, don't tease me what is mine."

Christen lands a hard slap with his whip on her brown sugar skin.

"Oh fuck!"

"Baby girl, why are you getting a punishment today?"

Genevieve tries to catch her breath after being hit. She forgets the beauty of pain that comes with her ass being slapped.

"C-Cause I didn't a-answer you."

Christen rubs her red skin before giving her another hit. He hits the same spot. He watches as Genevieve's fingers clench the sheets.

"Who owns your body?"

"You do!"

Christen hits her again, not getting the answer he wants to hear come out of her mouth.

"My name Genevieve."

"C-Christen you own me. Only you own me!"

Christen grits his teeth and grabs the string that is connected to the vibrator that is still deep in Genevieve. He pulls it out slowly.

"Ahh fuck, Christen p-please!"

Christen doesn't speed up, he keeps pulling it out slowly. Genevieve eyes fill with tears at the feeling of the vibrator exiting her.

The vibrator finally comes out and Genevieve's body relaxes for a second. Till Genevieve is filled with his rock hard dick.

Christen doesn't show Genevieve any mercy. He has been holding back for so long. He fucks Genevieve with his head leaning back. Feeling her pussy grip on him.

"God Gen! Your pussy is so good."

"My pussy b-belongs to you!"

"Fuck."

Christen feels his dick twitch deep in her. Genevieve can feel it too. She wants him to cum deep in her. She is the only one he can cum deep in.

Genevieve starts to meet his thrust, Christen watches as she fucks his dick. He lifts his hands off of her hips and lets Genevieve throw back her ass.

"Fuck! Just like that baby girl."

"Christen, I love you so much."

Christen can feel him getting way to close but he wants to say it back. He then grabs Genevieve's hair—pulling her up. Christen wraps his arm around Genevieve's chest, fucking her deep. He whispers in her sensitive ear.

"You don't understand how much I love you."

Genevieve moans at his words, and Christen lets his high finally hit. He cums deep in Genevieve.

Genevieve can feel the warm liquid fill her up, she rolls her eyes back from the sensation.

Christen finishes his thrust, leaving every drop in her. He pulls out of her. They both hold each other as they let their breathing go back to normal.

Christen slowly leans Genevieve down to the bed and goes to the bathroom to start up her bath. She  lays on the silk natural colored sheets— feeling his cum drip out of her.

Christen comes back in the bedroom and lifts her off the bed. He holds her bridal style. He kisses the top of her forehead.

Genevieve clears her throat and speaks to him looking at his side profile.

"Christen can you take a bath with me?"

"Anything for you, my princess ."

The Smell of PaintOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara