Chapter 17

Leyla's POV

No! No, no, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening! This has to be a bad dream, another nightmare!
But of course it was reality. Gosh, why does this always happen to me? Wait, it also happened to Wanda. Where is she? Is she alright?
My mind nearly exploded, I had definitely too many thoughts at that moment.
But once the door to my cell opened, there was only one thing left on my mind. What are they going to do with me? Guards dragged me to another room. They cuffed me onto the wall and began to throw knives at me. Luckily only three hit me, but with every single one came an awful pain. After they uncuffted me I fall to the ground. The guards then started to kick me. After one or two hours, I guess, they bought me back to my cell. Well, before they bought me to my call, they took me to the med bay to bandage the stab wounds. ( They like to see their prisoners in pain, but they don't want to kill one of their succeeded projects.)

* a few weeks later *

Gosh, I totally lost track of time. It feels like I'm in here for years. Maybe I am, I couldn't say. Well, maybe because my schedule is always the same. Wake up, train, eat, train again, get tortured and go to sleep. Every day the same.
I haven't seen Wanda since they took us, I hope she's alright. Gosh, I hope she's alive.
I also hope that Bucky and Pietro are alright. I  don't know if they got captured too or if they are still free. I thought we could be happy and together, forever. But life is not a request concert. ( It's a German saying, it basically means that you aren't in control of your fate.) I just hope that they're safe and that this nightmare will end one day. Hopefully soon.

Bucky's  POV

It's been a few weeks since Wanda and Leyla got captured again. I hope Hydra hasn't killed them. I just hope they stay strong.
Pietro and I tried to stay away from the others. Not because we don't like them, it's just if you were at Hydra you're not really comfortable around people, usually. You have trust issues and too many people in one room makes you panic. Not everybody has these problems, but many have.
Somehow Steve made me do team activities and I just took Pietro with me. Now I think we're part of their family. We train together and we have movie nights.
We still try to find Wanda and Leyla, but without success. It can't be that hard, can it?
Suddenly J.A.R.V.I.S spoke up  " There is a team meeting in five minutes and you are supposed to be there. " Gosh, this talking technology gives me a heart attack every single time it speaks up.
Slowly I walked into the meeting room. I wasn't the last one arriving, that was Sam.
" I'm sure you all want to know why we are having a meeting." Stark said "We found three other Hydra bases."
Everyone knew what to do beside Pietro and me. The others got ready and we didn't even knew the plan. " Steve? Hey! Can someone at least tell us the plan?" I yelled. Everyone went silent and looked at us.
"Sorry, we all just knew what to do. I will tell you your position on the Quinjet. Just get ready for a fight alright?" Steve explained.
Pietro and I quickly changed our clothes and grabbed the few weapons that we took from Hydra. After a few minutes, we all met up in the Quinjet. Well, Pietro and I just followed the others, because we didn't knew where to go.
The first base was located in Louisiana. Steve told us during the flight what to do. I should fight on his side and Pietro should run thought the whole base with his super speed. He should look for Leyla and Wanda or important things, like maps from other bases or important files.
It took us nearly an hour (or two) to take the base down. Unfortunately Leyla and Wanda wasn't there. But the base appeared to be Hydra's main base. It was bigger than usual and Pietro found a map that shows all of Hydra's bases. There are ten bases left. Now it's only a matter of time until we find Wanda and Leyla.
After our little fight we flew back to the tower. Peter, Steve and Nat got shot and Bruce had to take care of the wounds first. We would have to wait until their wounds have healed, because without them the plan wouldn't work. Peter and Steve have super healing, Nat hasn't. But Bruce gave her something that would make the wound heal faster.

*one week later*

Today we will take down another base, maybe two. That depends on if someone gets hurt while taking down the first base.
The first base was located in Spain. It was small and we took it down easily. Luckily nobody got hurt, so we made our way to the second one.
The second base was located in Sweden. It was a big one and we fought for nearly two hours. Nobody got hurt here as well. Unfortunately Wanda and Leyla weren't in the two bases. Hopefully we will find them soon.

*one month later*

We took down eight from the ten bases. Now only two bases are left. We haven't found Wanda and Leyla yet. That means they have to be at the last two bases. Soon we will see them again.
The Avengers are like a family for Pietro and me. We have a lot of fun together. Honestly we are a little bit chaotic but nobody really cares about that. Wanda and Leyla will be part of this big family as well. I mean Leyla had been a part of it before all of this Hydra shit. And the others told us that they would take in Wanda, just like they took in Pietro and me. I can't wait for the first movie night we will have together with the whole family. That of course includes Wanda and Leyla. Gosh, I didn't thought I would miss them that much. But like I said earlier, soon we'll see them again.

A/n
I'm so so sorry that you had to wait that long for the next part. Finally it is done. It's just I don't know how to write these chapters. Don't get me wrong, I know what should happen. I just don't know how to write it. I hope you like it and everything makes sense. I will try to bring out the next chapter soon.
The author 💕