Chapter 14

Leyla's POV

The cell was dirty and dark, just like I expected. But I didn't expect that I would get cell mates. " Uhm ... hi?" I said, well I more asked. " Well, hello. I would say nice to meet you, but if I'm honest. I'm sorry that we met. Because that means, you're stuck in this horrible place too." one of the two mans in the room said.
There was an uncomfortable silence between us. So I decided to break it " Well, my name is Leyla and who are you?"
" My name is Wanda, and this ( points at the man who talked earlier) is my brother Pietro. And over there is our friend Bucky. " the only other woman in the cell said. " How long has you stayed here, in the hell hole?" I asked. I mean, I'm gonna live with these people, I wanna get to know them. " Pietro and I are here since we were 17. That are 3 years. And Bucky ... you don't wanna know, believe me. And you, did you just got in or ...?" Wanda said. " Well, I just got back here, but before I were at Hydra for 5 years, I guess. But before I spent 7 years in the red room. " I answered. " How old are you?" Pietro asked. " 16" I answered. " Gosh, you started when you were 3?" he questioned shocked. " Yeah, ... exactly on my third birthday. " We talked for a while and I guess, we all became friends. We told each other funny storys from our past. I mean what else should we do? We are closed up and yeah ... have nothing else to do. Eventually we fall asleep. Unfortunately my nightmares returned and it was a rough night for me. My routine was pretty similar to my old one here. Wake up, training, a short break with food, training of my powers and finally they would torture me. After that I would talk with Wanda, Pietro and Bucky, before we all would try to sleep.
When I first got here I thought about fighting back or trying to escape, but it would be useless. It would only makes things worse. If I fight back, they would take away my memories and my memories are quite important. Without them I wouldn't recognize my family ... if I ever see them again. I would forget what's right and what's wrong and I don't want to think that killing is right, just no. Bucky told me that they took away his memories once, but Wanda gave them back to him with her powers. She can control minds, manipulate people and she's able to control red mist. Pretty nice actually. Pietro can run super fast, also pretty nice. And Bucky, he's a super soldier, just like Steve ... It hurts to remember the good times with my family. I don't even know why, I guess I just miss them.

* seven months later *

Nothing really changed. My routine is still the same and luckily I didn't had to go on any mission.Bucky had, but nothing special happened. He finished, returned and now we are all together again. Together we have a great time. We would sing, but it sounds awful. Bucky even showed us how to dance. Sometimes, I just forget where I am and have fun, even if it sounds crazy. My time here, would have been a lot worse if I wouldn't be together with my friends.
" What would you guys think about the idea of escaping together?" Pietro asked one night. " It's crazy, we won't success." Bucky said, half asleep. " I don't think it will work, but we should give it a try. I mean, it could only worse. No matter what we do." Wanda said. " I share Wanda's option." I said. We didn't got any sleep that night. We tried to came up with the perfect plan. But it wasn't that easy. To make a good plan took us one month. Nothing is allowed to go wrong, we only have this one chance, either... I don't wanna think about it. Unfortunately Bucky had to go on a mission again and now we have to wait. Hopefully he returns soon.

* Nat's POV *

Eight months, it's been nearly eight months since Hydra took Leyla. And we still don't know anything about her location. Of course we found a few Hydra bases and destroyed them. But we couldn't find Leyla or a clue on her location. Steve got his friend Sam to help us. He is able to fly with his mechanic wings and he's funny. Well, that was five months ago, and now he is part of the team, or better to say the family.
Tony's new intern is part of the family and the team as well since two months. His name is Peter and he's still a kid, the same age as Leyla. The world knows him as Spiderman, he has powers like a spider and he's a genius, just like Tony. After the death of his aunt, he also moved into the tower.

We still search Leyla, but without a single clue ... it's nearly impossible to find her. Next week, she would turn 17. Tony would have thrown a big party for her, but now she has to spend her birthday at Hydra. She doesn't deserve all this, she is such a brave, nice and polite kid. She only wants to be happy ...
Gosh, thinking about her makes me sad. I just want to hold her in my arms again. Without her, life is not the same. Nobody of us is really happy. Clint even stopped to prank everyone. And if I'm honest, I miss his pranks. They made life funny. But something that isn't funny, is Tony's sleep schedule. It's horrible, sometimes he wouldn't sleep for days. He would stay up all night and try to find Leyla. I guess, he has nightmares about the things that could happen to her right now ...
Bruce has an awful sleep schedule as well. Not as worse as Tony, but still ...
Steve looks horrible after his daily morning run. He looks like he ran across the whole world, just as he would run miles more than usual to search Leyla, without any success.
Thor eats hundreds of pop tards in only one day. He doesn't look fat, but he should stop eating so much ... it's not healthy.
And myself, I try to hide my sadness. But sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night and train. Just to let out all the sadness.
Sam and Peter would try to cheer us up. Well, without great success.

A/n
Next chapter finished, yay. I hope you like it and everything makes sense. Maybe you noticed that I also added Sam and Peter, I hope it's not a problem for you.
The author 💕