Chapter 12

Leyla's POV

" I know you all probably hate me now. I mean, I'm a horrible person, I've killed so many innocent people. " I said crying.
" Don't think that sweetie, you were under control. You had no choice. " Nat tried to make me feel better. " But I didn't even try to do anything about it. I just did as I was told. I didn't fight it. " " But only because you were scared. You only killed people as Nightmare, not as yourself. You're not a horrible person, sweetie. " Nat said. " That's not true Nat. I killed most of my victims as Nightmare and I killed a few people as the Night Widow. But I also killed an innocent nice woman as myself, as Leyla ... " I could tell everyone was shocked. " Leyla, I'm sure you had a good reason for it ..." Nat started saying, but I cut her off " I lost control over my anger Nat. She told me something I didn't want to hear." Nobody said a word. I got up to leave, but this Fury guy stopped me " Where do you think you're going?" " To my room " I answered him. " No, you're not. Not until you answered my questions. " Mr Fury said. " Nick, she's a kid not a threat. " Nat said. " I'm the one deciding that Nat, not you. So Leyla, do you have any powers?" Mr Fury asked me. Everyone's eyes were on me. " Uhm ... yeah, but they're not that special. " I answered truthfully. " Would you mind to show us?" I thought about it for a moment and decided to show him. I created a vision in his mind of me controlling black mist. But in the vision I'm losing control and everyone dies. I looked to the ground, so nobody could notice my purple eyes. " Yeah sure, no problem. " I answered his question.
" Actually I decided otherwise. Don't use them. " he said quickly. " But I already have Mr Fury. Did the vision scared you?" I asked smirking. " Wait, you put this vision in my head. I thought it was a warning. " he said disappointed. " You pranked Nick? That's my girl." Clint said amused. " Not funny Barton. Is that your only power?" Mr Fury asked.
" Yeah just simple dream manipulation. I can create visions and control dreams. Unfortunately not my own ones ..." I answered him. " How did you kill your victims?" I took a deep breath. " Do I have  to answere this question?" I asked nicely.
" No, sweetie ..." Nat said but was cut off by Mr Fury " Yes, you have." Before I could answer Nat spoke up " Nick she's a child. She's having nightmares about it and you can't just force her to answere this question!" Nat hissed. " Just because she's a kid, doesn't change the fact that she's one of the most wanted assassins. Age doesn't matter, remember? Well, I'm
listening Leyla. " I know he wanted an answer. But I didn't want to remember. " If you don't answer me, I would have to take you with me." Mr Fury told me. I don't want to leave my new family, so I forced myself to answere " First I poisoned my victims. Then I would put a vision in their head. In the vision they rejected to go outside with me and then something awful would happen. Of course they accept to go outside with me after this vision. Outside I would talk to them and wait until they were unconscious. Then I would stab them and leave. "
" Wow, you couldn't have done it more cruel, could you?" Tony said sarcastic. Nat just glared at him. " Final question, would you ever kill again?" Mr Fury asked. " Not unless I have to. " I answered truthfully.
" Alright, you are allowed to stay here. But one wrong move and I have to take you away from here. Somewhere, where you can't reach public. " he warned me. After that I went to my room. Why have I told them? Well, I can't change it anymore.

Nat's POV

Leyla is Nightmare. I couldn't stop to thinking about it. The meeting lasted a few hours longer, but I didn't really pay attention. I don't think anyone of us did. After the meeting finally finished, we all went to search Leyla. We found her dancing on the roof. " Here you are, we nearly searched everywhere for you. " Tony said. She stopped and came to us. " Why would you care about me anyways, I'm a monster." she answered. " Hey, don't think that. Look, we all are monster if you want to see it that way. Steve fought in WW2 and killed a lots of people, Thor fought into battles too and killed people. Bruce is the big grean, you know. Tony killed many people with his weapons and Clint here killed also a few people on missions. And I, you know, am a trained assassin too. Just like you ... without powers, but that doesn't matter. " I said trying to make her feel better. She didn't say anything. " So ... you accept me like I am?" she asked after a few minutes of silence. "Of course we do, sweetie. " I answered. We went inside and decided to do a story night. Everyone would tell their life story. Leyla first. Now we know that she shifted the first time with two years. Dreykov found her and trained her. She was his favorite, but he sold her to Hydra at the age of ten. They did experiments on her. She went on missions for Hydra. She shifted back in the age of 15 but only for a few months until she shifted back to this universe. She lived in an orphanage until we adopted her. After her it was my turn and then Steve's. Then Tony's, Bruce's, Clint's and at least Thor's. We decided to watch a movie before we would go to bed. Unfortunately this time it was Steve's turn to choose the movie. And of course he had to choose a love movie. It was soo boring and we all fall asleep while
' watching ' it. Except Steve, why does he like this type of movies?

A/n
Sorry that this chapter took me so long. I just had no idea how to write it. I hope you like it and it's not too bad.
The author 💕