Chapter 7

Nat's POV

I walked into the living room and saw Leyla and Tony sleeping onto the couch. I was a little bit jealous. But suddenly Leyla yelled and cried. " No, ... no please. I don't ... That's not me. Noo! " She never said whole sentences, so I didn't really knew what she was talking about. I ran up to her and tried to wake her up. " Hey Leyla, sweetie you have to wake up." But she was asleep like a stone ( another German saying, hope you knowthe meaning). Instead of her Tony woke up. " Nat, let the kid gets her beauty sleep." he mumbled sleepy. " Isn't it obvious that she's having a nightmare?" I hissed.
" Again?" he asked. " What do you mean with 'again'? " I asked. " Well, she was watching TV as I found her. She meant, she had a nightmare and couldn't fall back asleep. "
Finally Leyla woke up. " Hey sweetie, everything is fine. You don't need to be afraid of anything. You're safe. " I calmed her down. After she calmed down I decided to ask her about the dream." Do you wanna talk about it?" She shook her head. " Do you often have nightmares?" " Every time I fall asleep. " she answered quiet. " Always the same or ... different?" I tried to get as many information as possible out of her, but it wasn't easy. She hesitate to answer and sometimes she wouldn't answere at all. The dream must've really scared her. What could we do to help her? I mean she's now part of our crazy family, we would do everything  for her. But what should we do? Nobody of us has experience in raising a child ( Clint's family is not in this story, so he doesn't have any experience of raising a child in my story). But it can't be that hard, can it?

Bruce's POV

I saw Nat, Tony and Leyla sitting onto the couch together. I guess Thor was still asleep and Steve is out for his daily run. And Clint, maybe he is training or he decides to spy the workers of S.I. who are working on the lower levels of the tower. Or he prepares another prank ... hopefully not. "Hey guys, is here a family meeting or something or why is Tony not in his lab and Nat not training?" I asked because usually nobody was in the living room at this time. " Uh, hey Bruce. Do you know anything to keep nightmares away?" Nat asked me. " Well, the only thing is to tell anyone about it, because then you could try to turn the nightmare into a joke together or something like that. " I answered, but why would she have problems with nightmares anyway? " By the way, who is the one struggling with nightmares?" " It's Leyla. And if you would excuse me, I have to get back to my lab. " Tony answered and walked off. " Well, then tell us about the nightmares, Leyla." I said just wanting to help her. She just shocked her head. " Well, you don't want to talk about it ... Maybe we could distract you." I came up with a new idea. " Yeah, that would be great. " she said with a lots of fear in her voice. " I could take you shopping, what do you think about that?" Nat asked her. She nodded with a small smile onto her face.
" Then I will let you girls go shopping and go back to work again. I don't think shopping is something for me." I said and walked off.

Leyla's POV

Shopping, I only heard about it. But what I've heard, it should be great, girls love it. So I was really excited about it. We got into one of Tony's expensive cars and drove downtown. We only went to the expensive stores like Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton. We bought pants, t-shirts, tops, leggings, hoddies and different shoes. We also bought a dress if Tony would throw a party spontaneously. Of course we spend Tony's money, I mean he's a f*cking billionaire, so he doesn't care about it anyway, as long as someone of his family took his money. Nat and I spent the whole day shopping and went back to the tower in the early evening.
We carried the bags to my room and after that Nat went training. I decided to join her. I always think I can't protect myself without training at least once a week, so I asked her if I could join and she agreed. We both went to the training room. Nobody else of the family was there. "So, you can fight ... show me. " Nat said while leading me to the sparing space. After she counted down we started. Well, first we only watched each other, nobody wanted to attack first. Eventually Nat gave in and attacked first but I blocked it successfully. Punch after punch and kick after kick. I always blocked hers and she always mine. We spared for nearly 30 minutes before I made a little mistake and Nat pinned me down to the ground.
" You did very well, who trained you?" She asked me while helping me up. " Uhm ... he ... he was like a father to me ... he took me in after I lost everything ... he's not my real father ... and he also didn't act like a carrying person. But I know he has a soft side, he just didn't show it to anyone. Even if he said I would have every right to hate him, which I have, I never really could. How could you hate the person that saved you from dead?"
There was a silence after I said that. " And do this person has a name?" she asked after a few minutes. " Of course, I mean everyone has a name, but right now I can't remember it." I lied. " Anyway, up for a running competition?" I asked. " Sure what is the price?" she asked. " Uhm ... the winner is able to ask the looser a question and  and it must be answered truthfully. " we both agreed on that and went to the running machines. We choose the same tempo and started. After a while Steve came in. " Here you are, I searched in the whole tower for you two. Dinner is ready. " he said. " Well, we're in the middle of a competition right now, so we have no time. " Nat hissed, sounding like she would have to stop in the next few minutes. Steve said nothing, he just stranded there and watched us. Eventually Nat gave in after two hours, I guess. " Wow, you beat Nat." he said expressed. " So sweetie, what do you want to know about me?" Nat asked. " Uhm ... where did you got trained?" " Wrong question Leyla, she hates talking about her past. " Steve said, still standing next to us. " It's fine Steve, it's her price. ... I got trained in an organization. This organization only trained girls, I spent most of my childhood there. " " Oh, so you had a bad childhood?" I asked. " Yeah, ... can we change the subject?" she asked. "Well, Steve said something about dinner earlier, shall we go?" I said. And of course we went upstairs for dinner. After dinner I went upstairs to my room. I took a shower and went to bed. It was already pretty late and I was really tired.

A/n
Finally the next chapter is done. I hope you like it and everything makes sense.
The author 💕