Chapter 13

Leyla's POV

This morning I woke up without having a nightmare. Talking about it helped, I guess. All of the others were still asleep, except Clint. " Hey Leyla, come here and help me. "
He wanted to prank the others again. I mean, I can't blame him. You have to take the opportunity that everyone is still asleep. Clint put cream into the hands of the others and I created a vision of insects in the faces of the others. I switched the dreams the others had had with the vision and then we waited. It didn't took long for the others to wake up. They threw their hands with the cream into their faces. It was soo funny, they looked like little cream monsters. Well, for the others it wasn't funny. Nat even chased us. We had to run to the lower floors and then we hid in the vents. We pranked people the whole day and in the evening we played Mario cards with Nat and Steve. Well, Steve wasn't really good at it, but he had fun.This day was one of the funniest in my whole life.

* two months later *

My life is perfect. I've never been happier before. I would wake up around 8 am. Then I would train with Nat until lunch. After lunch I would hang out with Tony and Bruce. They try to teach me all the things I've missed. After a few hours I would prank people together with Clint or play Mario cards with him. In the evening we would watch a movie and go to bed around 11 pm. I don't have nightmares anymore. And if I would have one, it wouldn't be about my past.
My life was literally perfect, but one day everything changed.

Clint and I just pranked Nat. It was soo funny, well not for her. She was so mad, we had to run away. Clint and I went different ways. I went downstairs into the lobby of the tower. But there were too many people in there so I ran outside. I decided to go to my favorite roof. There I just layed down and waited. After a few hours I decided to go back. But as I walked down the street, I noticed that someone was following me. The person was definitely male. I tried to get away from him. I turned around this corner and another one. I walked fast, but not too fast, I didn't want him to suspect something. As I turned around, I couldn't see him anymore. But suddenly someone injected me with something. I turned around and faced the man. I tried to fight him, but I felt dizzy. I noticed a car stopping next to us. But then everything went black.

Clint's POV

After Leyla and I pranked Nat, I went into the vents. I thought Leyla would went into the vents too, but I couldn't find her. Maybe she's just hiding somewhere else. So I just went training. After training it was already time for dinner and we all met in the living space. But Leyla was missing. So Tony asked J.A.R.V.I.S to notify her that dinner is ready. But J.A.R.V.I.S said she left the tower a few hours ago. " What do you mean she left?" Tony asked his A.I. " Miss Latrova left the tower a few hours ago. I think she tried to hide away from Miss Romanoff, after pranking her." J.A.R.V.I.S answered. " And where is she now?" Steve asked. " I'm sorry, but I can't locate Miss Latrova right now. " J.A.R.V.I.S answered. " Oh no, please don't tell me something happened to her. " Nat said worried. " Don't worry Nat, Leyla can protect herself if something happened. Anyway J.A.R.V.I.S, can you please check all the security cameras in the town, searching for Leyla?" Tony asked. " Will do." the A.I. answered.
A few hours later J.A.R.V.I.S notified us that he found something. He showed us recording of Leyla being followed and ... kidnapped? We could see a car and a man. The man seemed pretty normal ... for a kidnapper. But on the car you could see a logo ... a red octopus. No, we promised Leyla to keep her safe from Hydra and now she got kidnapped by them. This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have persuade her to prank Nat with me earlier, she would be sitting here right now. It's all my fault. " Hey Clint, what's wrong?" Nat asked. " It's my fault Leyla got kidnapped. I persuade her to prank you and now she's kidnapped. " I answered, feeling guilty. " Hey, it's not your fault. She ran away from me. It's my fault, not yours. " Nat said. " Hey, it's nobody's fault. We all didn't notice that she's missing untilnow, but hey. We are the Avengers, we will find her. Alright? " Steve said. So we started to search for information on her location. We tried to find this car on other recodings, but failed. We tried everything but we couldn't find her. But we definitely won't give up. We will find her, ... sooner or later.

Leyla's POV

I woke up tied to a chair. Where am I? The room was dark and dirty. I tried to free me, but failed. Suddenly the door opened and in stepped ... Alexander Pierce. No, this can't be true, I can't be at Hydra again. " Nice to see you again Nightmare. It's been a while. " he said. I just stayed quiet. " Alright, you don't want to talk to me. But now I want an answer to my question, how did you escape?" " Why would I tell you?" I hissed. This wasn't the answer he wanted to hear so he slapped me. " This is not what I wanted to hear, Nightmare. Try again. " I didn't answered him. After a few minutes he slapped me again and said " If you want to keep your memories, I would answer. " Of course I want to keep my memories, I'm not stupid. So I decided to answere him
" I shifted. " " What?" he asked confused.
" I fall asleep in my cell and woke up in another universe, but as you can see I shifted back here. " I explained. " You can shift, how do you do that. " he asked interested. " I don't know, I can't control it. I just fall asleep and wake up in another universe. But I really have no control over it. " I answered.
" Alright bring her into her new cell, we will work with her tomorrow. " Pierce said and a guard bought me to my new cell.

A/n
Next chapter is out. I hope you like it and everything makes sense. I know, I said in the beginning that this story only includes the original Avengers, but I think about adding Bucky, Wanda or Pietro. Or all of them.What would you think about my idea? Let me know.
The author 💕