-Amelia-

She rubbed her eyes stirring hp from sleep.  Smile etched her face, Louise was asleep next to her, naked from their previous actions. 

She's been at his home for a week, Emma was at her Gabriel's for the past two weeks. She then got up and had a shower to start her day...

She then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After she made her boyfriend breakfast, she walked around the house. Only to come across some pictures. 

Of a woman, and Louise, by the fireplace. She wondered who she was, Louise never mentioned an ex...

"Hey baby." He whispered wrapping her arms around her. "Hey Babe, who's this?" She asked pointing at the woman in the picture over the fireplace. 

"Oh. Her name was Amelia." Louise said picking up the frame. "Is she your ex?" He asked.

"Yes, ex wife." He replied. "You were married?!" She asked confused. "Yes, once, she was smart, kind, loving, the best wife I could have ever asked for." He smiled.

"What happened?" She asked. "She died, car accident." He sighed and put it back. "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss." She whispered. "Thanks, it's been 12 years since she passed." He whispered.

"She really is pretty..." she smiled. "And so are you. I can take down the pictures if you want-" "No, I think she looks perfect where she is." He smiled and kissed her cheek before she pulled his arm to the kitchen...

"Mm quick question, what do you do? Your house is like... epic, you even have a body guard am I dating a prince?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ha, sorry to disappoint but nope, what do you know about the mafia?" He questioned sipping his coffee. "Uhh the most powerful group is in Italy, uhh aren't they like... bad." She questioned talking a spoon of ice cream in her mouth.

"Well I guess my father has done some bad stuff, I wonder how far the apple fell from the tree, you should be worried babe." He smirked before leaving.

"Wait... WHAT?!?" She yelled...