-Meant to be-

I have never felt more in love, well this was the first time I have ever been in love, It was around 10 one morning when I had awoken, Marinette was laying on my arm reading a book while she twirled a few strands of hair between her fingers. I could see her lips moving but nothing came out as her eyes scanned the storybook.

A smile covered my face and I turned to her looking into her eyes as they sparkled. Laying my head on her chest she giggled. ''Good morning baby'' I heard her whisper. ''How are you today Princess'' I asked wrapping my arms around her. ''Great how are you'' She asked sitting up freeing herself from my grip. ''Heyyy, that's my hoodie'' I pouted as she closed her book placing it on the pillow beside her.

''It's mine now'' I rolled my eyes and she giggled again. ''I love your cute face and I have a surprise for my cutie princess pie this afternoon'' I smiled. ''Oh you do, well that's adorable'' Closing the space between us she then pulled away and booped my nose laughing. ''Bye blondie'' Mari hopped off the bed to the bathroom I groaned and got up after her.

''Wow, it's been forever since I saw you like that'' I spoke up as she sat nude in the tub of water. ''It's been forever since we had sex, also, don't you dare flip on me again, I swear Adrien-'' ''Princess I know okay, I won',t promise'' I kissed her head and she smiled. ''Are you joining me or not'' She asked. ''Are you-'' ''Adrien Areste get in'' She groaned. ''Alright,'' I chuckled and took off my sweatpants.

''MARINETTE'' Adrien yelled as he bolted into her room. ''Baby, I swear, THE NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT I WILL-'' ''Sorry Princess'' He laughed and pulled her off the bed. ''What did you do, you have a very sus smile on your face right now'' She glared at him. ''Well I have a dress for you so put it on we are late'' He handed her the dress that he was holding behind his back. Marinette groaned and did as he said.

 Marinette groaned and did as he said

''Where are we going'' She groaned

''Where are we going'' She groaned. ''We are going out now shhh and come on'' He took her purse and phone and held her hand leading her to his car. ''Oh great he's going to kill me, by the way, I look really nice so-'' ''Princess, sh, and yes you look amazing'' He kissed her head and closed her door. ''I'm ignoring you till you tell me where you are taking me so'' She took her phone from him and downloaded a game to keep her company. Adrien rolled his eyes and chuckled before driving off.

''So would you like anything before we go'' ''No'' she shot back. ''Suit yourself'' He shrugged and walked off. A few minutes later he came back with a box of donuts and a Starbucks. ''I hate you'' She mumbled as he held the donut box in front of her face. ''I know you love me, baby, here'' He handed her the box and she kissed his cheek. ''Thank you'' She smiled widely.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

''Adrien'' Marinette groaned as they reached the top of the stairs. ''AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'' She squealed loudly. ''So you like it'' He asked. ''Yes, I love it, it's adorable'' Marinette smiled. ''What is it'' She asked and he laughed. ''Come on'' He took her hand and led her onto the pink thingy (the thing at the top of the page) and sat next to her. ''OMG we are moving, cool'' She squeaked. ''You are adorable'' He whispered as she gazed out the window. ''Thank you, Adrien, this is amazing'' She smiled. ''Well you deserve the best and I thought it was cute'' He smiled.

''Aww why are you doing all of this'' She asked turning to him. ''Because... I... Love you'' He whispered and she was silent. ''You do'' she asked surprised. ''I always have Mari, and I want to marry you someday so, he took out a box from his pocket and she panted. ''Oh god'' Marinette mumbled repeatedly and he smiled. ''So will you-'' ''Yes'' She yelled nodding. ''That was way easier than I thought'' They both chuckled and he smiled.

''I love you too'' Marinette whispered. ''Wait so we are getting married right'' Adrien asked. ''Yes, Adrien'' she giggled. ''Best day ever'' he whispered before closing the space between them...