-L.J-

''Are you ignoring Mr. Cassanova'' her secretary asked as she placed the second bouquet of flowers on her desk. ''Mr. Cassanova is a distraction and I don't need that right now, I have other priorities and I certainly don't want to be meddling in his life, especially his marriage'' She returned.

''Oh well, It's late don't you wanna go home, it's getting dark'' She asked. ''Oh, You can leave, I'll finish up here and then leave okay, I have to pick Emma up from Alya's anyway, so I'll leave in about a half-hour'' she replied. ''Okay, well see you tomorrow, get some rest you need it'' Angie said before leaving.

She sipped her tea before turning back to her computer.

After 20 minutes, she gathered her stuff and left the office. She picked up her daughter from her friend's house before heading home. 

''Hi daddy'' Emma greeted her father with a smile. ''Hey, love'' he smiled and kissed her head. You're here! Finally! I have a surprise'' Abby said grabbing her arm and pulling her up the stairs...

(Marinette and Adrien don't know their first daughter is alive)

The next day...

The girls are at school...

''Ugh, can't you get the door'' Marinette mumbled walking passed Adrien. 

''Hi how can I-'' She stopped as she looked at the girl in front of her.

''Katie?!'' She whispered. ''Uh my name is Lara Jean and I'm looking for Marinette Agreste... my mother.'' the girl spoke up looking up at her.

Hearing this Adrien hurried to the door. They both looked at the girl shocked. ''Uhm can I come in'' she asked. ''Oh of course yes'' Adrien spoke up. 

A few minutes later they were sitting in silence in the living room. ''So... how did you find us'' Adrien asked. ''My mother is on a business trip so I snuck out and got on a plane and came here, to Paris'' She replied sipping her water. 

''Oh, your mother. And by mother you mean... Chloe?'' Marinette asked. ''Yeah, she said you were close, hence the reason I ended up with her.'' She said with disgust. ''W-What does that mean'' Marinette asked confused.

''Wanna hear a story'' The girl piped up with a jolly smile. ''Uhm sure'' Her father spoke up.

''Once upon a time... there was a little girl. She lived in a big house, nice yard, and toys on her 7 birthday, her mother asks her. 'what did you wish for this year' and the girl replied. 'I wanna go to school, mommy, I promise I'll be good' A few months later the mother kisses her child on her head and watched her walk into class.

one day after school the girl comes home crying, some kids were making fun of her. Her mother asks. 'Why are you sad pumpkin' the girl replies. 'Some kids were making fun of me for not bringing my daddy to the school dance' The mother stays silent and comforts the girl. 

A few minutes later the girl asks. 'Where is my daddy, mommy' The little saddened girl asked. The mother replies. 'Sweetheart... I'll tell you when your older' So every day for the next year the girl begs her mother to tell her and one day she finally did.

She blew out the candles on her 9th birthday cake and the mother asks once again. 'What did you wish for this year' the girl sits on the chair and says. 'I wanna know about my daddy' the mother sits down next to her and starts.

'A long time ago, a woman gave birth to a beautiful little girl, both the mother and the father denies the child and gives her up, leaving her at the hospital, along came a woman unable to have kids of her own and sees the little baby, and feels sorry for the cute dumpling, she then adopted her and took her in, and that child grew up to be the best thing that ever happened to her, her name is Lara Jean Bourgeois' 

So did you like my story?!'' 

Lara Jean asked sipping her water once again...