-Adrienette-

''I saw you and Luka at a cafe yesterday, are you two back together'' Adrien asked as he barged into her office. ''No he was apologizing, I'm not ready for a relationship right now'' She replied neatening the files on her desk. ''Hmm kay good'' He murmured before leaving.

Marinette rolled her eyes at him and chuckled. ''Marinette these came for you'' The secretary entered. ''Oh thank you'' Marinette smiled and took the bouquet from the woman. ''Oo my favorite, wonder who these are from'' She questioned herself.

''Who is the lucky man'' Gabriel asked. ''I would like to know the same thing, anyway, what's up'' She asked setting it in the vase behind her. ''Well I told you already about me retiring so I wanted to make sure you are accepting to take over-'' ''Will you still be around to help me out'' Marinette asked. ''Yeah, but you don't need help Marinette, that is why you are perfect for this position, so think it over okay'' She nodded and he walked out of her office.

Glancing at her watch the blue took up her purse and phone before making her way to the elevator going out to have lunch. ''PRINCESS'' Adrien yelled as the doors opened and she jumped in surprise. ''I swear to god Adrien-'' She trailed off as he picked her up and walked out with her. ''PUT.ME.DOWN'' The blue screamed. ''Lorsh'' He rolled his eyes and put her back down. ''Do not pick me up'' She huffed and rocked her hips as she swayed off.

Time skip...

''Oh, Mari'' Adrien grinned as he walked into her room. ''Yes, Adrien'' she replied sticking another hairpin into her bun. ''Where are you going'' He asked as she had make-up on and she was doing her hair.

''Out'' The blue replied getting up and going to her closet. ''With who'' He inquired. ''Someone'' Marinette smiled. ''Mmmm is it a guy or a gal'' He asked and she rolled her eyes walking into the closet.

 ''Mmmm is it a guy or a gal'' He asked and she rolled her eyes walking into the closet

''Woah, Mari you can't go out tonight'' he shot up. ''Why not'' she replied. ''Uhm because you have... stuff to do'' He replied. ''No I don't and I can do it tomorrow anyway'' She replied putting on her heels. ''But you can't go'' He shot back. ''Why not'' she glared at him as he block the doorway.

He held her wrist and he stared at the word 'Princess' on her wrist he rubbed his thumb on it and she stared at him. He looked into her eyes and pulled her close to him into a kiss. ''Because I like you Princess'' He whispered resting his forehead on hers.

She stayed silent and just smiled. ''I will be back later, you can stay if you want'' She replied. ''What, you are still going'' He pouted and she giggled and left...

TIME SKIP...

''Oh, you are still here'' She asked as he was laying on her sofa in sweatpants. ''Oh yeah,'' He replied not making eye contact. ''Are you mad at me'' She asked placing her stuff down on her countertops. ''Maybe'' he whispered. She sighed and stood behind him and placed her hands on his chest, resting her head on his she then giggled. ''I went out with Alya'' She whispered. ''We are celebrating before she makes me aunty in nine months'' Marinette smiled.

''She is pregnant'' he asked. ''Yip, and I love when you are jealous it's fun, and hot'' she laughed before walking off. ''What Mari'' he whined and followed her. ''Hey that is my hoodie'' He pouted. ''Well it's mine now, you know I always wanted a boyfriend to steal hoodies from'' She said undoing her hair.

''You can share all my hoodies'' He grinned. ''You hardly wear hoodies'' She pouted and he picked her up and sat on her bed putting her on his lap. ''I would buy all the hoodies in the world if I know you are gonna wear them Princess'' He whispered before kissing her cheek. ''Flirt'' she rolled her eyes giggling. ''You like it, you are blushing, I can see your little freckles on your nose'' He grinned.

''Stop it Agreste'' Mari whined hiding her face with her sleeves. ''Aww my princess is blushing'' Adrien laughed and Marinette groaned. ''You are adorable'' He whispered before he made them fall back. ''And cozy too'' He whispered hugging her tightly. ''I like you Marinette'' Adrien spoke up and she laughed. ''Hey, I am serious'' He sat up and she was speechless.

''I don't... believe you'' Mari whispered. ''Why else would I be here, or took care of you or try so hard to make it up to you, Mari I like you, and I want to have a future with you together as a couple, I know more about you than you think, I know that at one time you had like yellow more than pink and that was one of the reasons you hated Chloe, you love donuts, red wine, the expensive ones too, you like going to the park you are simple and it's cute, you have a great personality, and have a heart of gold Princess, and you are my Princess, forever and always-'' She silenced him with a kiss.

''I like you too Adrien'' She smiled and whispered. ''Phew,'' Adrien chuckled. She let out a small yawn and he smiled. ''I know what you like more than everything else though'' He added. ''What'' she asked sleepily. ''Love and cuddles'' She giggled and he smiled. ''I'm sorry'' He whispered. ''Adrien it's fine, okay, now cuddle me before I kick you out'' She wrapped her hands around his neck and closed her eyes to fall asleep...